- New Work—Culture & Mindsets (November 27, 2019): What today’s modern executives can achieve
Moderator: Bettina Bohlmann (Managing Partner, 3p Procurement Branding GmbH)
Speakers: Stefan Hentschel (Google Germany GmbH, Industry Leader, Technology & B2B); Michael Rendsburg (J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG, Group Division Paper, Chief Operating Officer FRS); Bernd Schmid (Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, Program Manager, Sustainable Change); Kerstin Gliniorz (ADM Europe GmbH & Co. KG, Director, Supply Chain Strategy EMEAI)
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management (November 27, 2019): Shifting responsibility for a new first and last mile?
Moderator: Klaus Krumme (ZLV Center for Logistics and Traffic at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Executive Director)
Speakers: Michael Dunker (Evonik Technology & Infrastructure GmbH, Manager of Strategy & Organizational Development, Strategy & Performance); Dr. Katrin Dziekan (German Federal Environment Agency, Head of Environment and Transport); Klaus Wiesen (sustainabill GmbH, CEO)
- Ecosystems & Networks in the Supply Chainers Community (November 26, 2019): What makes collaborations stable and successful?
- Technology & Innovation in the Supply Chain (November 27, 2019): Blockchain vs. genuine solutions: clearing a path through the buzzword jungle
- Interactive Supply Chain Roundtables (November 26/27/28, 2019 at Hypermotion): Sustainable business practices and customer expectations; Good risk management in a volatile world; Optimized logistics footprint and customer satisfaction Participants make various tactical and strategic supply chain decisions on behalf of “The Fresh Connection,” a virtual fruit juice company.
- Supply Chain Best Practices of Award Finalists (November 26, 2019): Movers and shakers offer a behind-the-scenes look
- EXCHAiNGE Award Night (November 27, 2019): Presentation of Supply Chain Awards 2019
Save the date:
7th international EXCHAiNGE supply chain summit
with sessions, interactive supply chain roundtables, final round of awards competition, and Award Night ceremony
November 26–27, 2019 | at Hypermotion in Frankfurt am Main
Learn more: www.exchainge.de
EXCHAiNGE is an annual international supply chain summit that brings together decision makers and thought leaders from the worlds of SCM, finance, logistics, and purchasing. Innovation officers, business developers, and supply chain operations managers from businesses of all sizes come to discuss the strategic issues facing managers today, including new approaches and business models and the challenges of integration amid digital transformation.
EXCHAiNGE provides a roadmap for navigating such key issues of digital transformation as sustainability, culture and mindsets, innovation, collaboration, mobility, technology, blockchain, big data, and artificial intelligence. Finalists competing for the Supply Chain Awards offer profound insights into pre-eminent examples of best practice.
Visitors get valuable tips on repositioning their businesses to become drivers of innovation with the goal of generating a critical competitive advantage. EXCHAiNGE stands as an established networking platform where attendees can share in the personal experience of industry leaders, experience illuminating roundtables on forward-looking strategies, be actively engaged, and reflect on new ideas and trends in the supply chain.
The supply chain summit is organized by EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH in Munich.
Hypermotion—Pioneering Mobility & Logistics | November 26–28, 2019 | Frankfurt am Main
Hypermotion offers a platform for forward-looking issues with a focus on smart systems and solutions for mobility, transport, logistics, and digital infrastructure and features an innovative program mix for the mobility and logistics industries. Taking place for the third time this year, the event brings together the users and providers who are defining new standards for the mobility of tomorrow. The overarching objective is to provide a networking platform that transcends various modes of transport and systems and finds interfaces between mobility and logistics. Hypermotion zeroes in on the following core questions: How will digitization and decarbonization transform transportation systems? How can we find unique, intermodal solutions for logistics and mobility chains in smart and digital regions?
The agenda blends seven interrelated topics: smart & digital regions, data analytics & security, digital & urban logistics, hypermodality (intermodal, multinational, digital), sustainability, monitoring & transparency, and connectivity. The event includes businesses of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises—together with researchers, policymakers, and representatives of professional associations. Hypermotion’s program mix of expo, conferences, pitches, workshops, and talks offers numerous opportunities to engage and network with seasoned experts from established enterprises and future innovators from the startup scene. The EXCHAiNGE conference is once again offered both as a part of Hypermotion 2019 and as a standalone event.
Learn more about Hypermotion