Delta’s energy storage solution is an essential part of smart-grid-capable platforms for medium and small power installations in homes and small businesses as it is equipped with an intelligent controller that enables smart and constant interaction between renewable energy systems (solar PV, wind turbines and biogas power generators), the electricity grid and its embedded battery infrastructure in order to store energy at the lowest costs possible and even allow to sell electricity back to the grid in certain scenarios.
Delta Flex E3 provides a variety of system architectures for diverse customer needs with a single system offering storage capacity from 2.9 kWh to 3.7 kWh or with three systems in parallel offering up to 11.0 kWh depending on the selection of lead-acid or lithium-ion batteries. The system also features:
- Delta’s own AC inverters which offer >96% energy conversion efficiency and nominal continuous power output of 2.34 kW for a single system or up to 7.0 kW for a 3 systems in parallel configuration.
- Remote monitoring and management through its communication capabilities that support Ethernet, RS-485, CAN bus interfaces. Compatible with the monitoring software SOLIVIA Monitor (and its smartphone live app) for Delta’s PV inverters.
- Built-in customized energy management modes for different customer requirements.
In addition, Delta Energy Online collects relevant data and supports a wide variety of I/O information, including electricity consumption, air-conditioning system operation, weather information, human detection and field control status. Energy monitoring of multiple plant sites and multiple buildings on one single platform can facilitate online monitoring and management from enterprise headquarters.
The EV charging station displayed in this section is AC mini, a new wall mount charging platform suitable for electric vehicle user charging at home and workplace. It’s compact, light, and smart design with following key features:
- Stylish ergonomic design
- Robust ingress protection and vandal-proof casing
- Easy for installation
- Network capability for back office integration and advanced management functions for smart charging
- Forward compatibility through over-the-air firmware upgrade
The significant energy-saving and plug-and-play qualities of our energy storage solution and Delta’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and to the promotion of green buildings inspired the company to support a university team that participated in the 2014 Solar Decathlon Europe competition, held in Versailles, France. Delta donated and helped integrate its high efficiency solutions for solar energy generation, storage, management and environment control systems to power the "Orchid House" constructed by the Unicode team of the National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) from Taiwan.
Welcome to visit Delta’s stand at Hall 11, stand A49 between April 13th and 17th, 2015, Hannover Messe, Germany.