+31 (20) 80039-56
Delta's Showcases New High-Efficiency Solutions for EV Charging at eMove360° Europe 2018Teningen, )
Solutions on show from Delta eMove360 Europe 2018, include:
• The new DC 100kW EV charger features three charging ports (CCS, CHAdeMO and Type 2 AC) capable of charging three cars simultaneously. The LCD panel provides a user friendly interface to allow users easily understand the charging status. While the communication protocol is embedded with OCPP v1.5 and OCPP v1.6-J and upgradable to OCPP v2.0 which offers a highly compatible interface with operators.
• The 150kW DC Ultra-Fast EV Charger - a system that features a highly modular and scalable power capacity of up to 150kW, as well as offering two DC charging points: a CCS up to 150kW and a CHAdeMO up to 63kW. Each charging station offers AC charging points: A Type 2 socket of up to 43kW and a Type 2 socket of up to 22kW.
• Charging-site owners and operators can serve an even larger number of EV drivers with Delta’s 25kW DC Wallbox EV Charger. Not only ideal for fast charging, it is also suitable for cost-efficient, straightforward installation in parking lots, commercial buildings, hotels and service stations.
• Delta’s AC Mini Plus EV Supply Equipment - for customers seeking convenient and reliable EV charging devices for residential and commercial applications – will also be shown.
• Delta will present its PCS offering, which is a bi-directional conversion system that converts power between energy storage and the grid, along with energy and grid power quality management features. It supports demand charge management by peak shaving, enables load shifting for time-of-use savings, and provides real power and reactive power compensation to improve power quality. With Delta’s PCS solution, customers can realise the most value from an energy conversion system.
Jackie Chang, President & General Manager, Delta Electronics EMEA, said: “With growing consumer interest in electric vehicles an increasing number of automotive manufacturers are responding to this demand. Today, Delta is already well placed to support the change in how vehicles are powered, thanks to its wide range of EV solutions that will be shown at eMove 360 Europe 2018.”
Delta’s stand at eMove360° Europe 2018, will be located at Hall A5 Stand 403. eMove360° Europe 2018 is the 3rd edition of the international trade fair on E-mobility 4.0 and is held at Messe Munich from October 16 to 18.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.