Be the first to test the Cerebro-module "Universal Call Pickup" for Microsoft Lync
The application phase for the Cerebro-beta program has started.
The development of UC software "Cerebro" for Microsoft Lync is progressing by leaps and bounds. The first module, which can be tested within the framework of the beta program is the highly requested feature "Universal Call Pickup". Other modules will follow.
When you participate in the beta program, you benefit in three ways:
1. Be the first to exclusively test the first Cerebro-module "Universal Call Pickup"
2. You experience the new licensing model, and have direct influence
3. You have exclusive access to information (new FAQ) on my.colima.
Sophisticated application with German brand quality
Cerebro is a very easy-to-use, modular application for Microsoft Lync. The product offers entirely new and productivity-enhancing features, including many requested features by users such as Microsoft Lync BusyOnBusy, Black-Whitelist, Offline IM or Call Pickup. Lync users are able to use these applications on various devices including pc, smartphones or tablets fast and intuitive. This excludes a possible mutual interference of separate tools / addons / plugins from different vendors. Cerebro is also 100% Lync compatible and Lync-2013 compatible, and has a small footprint. These are just some of the advantages that make Cerebro a sophisticated application with German brand quality which is unique of its kind on the market.
What distinguishes Universal Call Pickup
The first Cerebro-module "Universal Call Pickup" is characterized by the following points:
1. It is - as in Cerebro in general - a server-centric application. This is a huge relief for the administrator who does not have to install Cerebro on each Client / PC 's but on the server and administer everything from there.
2. Universal Call Pickup can be applied universally. I.e. received calls can be picked up from phone to phone, from Desktop Client to Desktop and phone-to-Desktop and vice versa.
3. Cerebro Universal Call Pickup functions vendor and model independent with each Lync Phone and regardless of whether the Lync desktop client is started or not.
colima communications GmbH
colima communications is a medium-sized software company for simple and intuitive Unified Communications products. For over 15 years colima has inspired many prestigious clients across all industries with comprehensive solutions for automatic call distribution (ACD). High quality solutions for Microsoft Lync will be the focus of the future product range. Its clients include: Volkswagen AG, Michelin Tyre, Stiftung Warentest, IBM Business Services, Fresenius Netcare and many more. colima communications is represented at several locations in Germany and has its head office in Leipzig, Saxony. More about the company can be found here http://www.colima.de/en.
About Microsoft Lync
Users want communication tools that make their work easier and which are available anytime, anywhere – this also includes the contextual integration into other applications. Microsoft Lync 2010 provides a uniform user interface, voice communication, instant messaging, audio, video and web conferencing all integrated into a comprehensive and contextual product. Microsoft Lync transformes communication to a completely new user experience through the exciting interaction with optimized cooperation, more convenient use and easy access. And also the IT benefits from a highly secure, reliable system that works with existing tools and systems. More about Microsoft Lync click here http://lync.microsoft.com/....