High performance commodity lines A decisive factor for film production’s efficiency is the productivity of the production line. Brückner’s film stretching lines offer working widths of up to 10.4m with proven production speeds up to 525 m/min, resulting in high output and efficiency. Visitors to the Brückner booth will see the latest solutions for improved operating stability and line uptime.
New developments for the usage of local resins
Russian film producers like to benefit from the availability of local raw materials. Brückner’s line design is optimized for the usage of various local resins:
- Special resin handling system and recipe management for short changeover times
- Multi-flexibel extrusion system for high output rates
- Direct film casting technology: melt directly from the poly-condensation without main extrusion
- Food packaging extending shelf life and safety for meat, cheese, fresh or frozen fish and seafood: technologies for the manufacture of value-added high-barrier films in 5, 7 or 9 layers
- Trendy labels, full body sleeves or tamper evident packaging: in-line and off-line shrink film technologies in various working widths, speeds and outputs
- Further development of Brückner’s unique linear motor simultaneous stretching technology, e.g. for high value optical films
News from the R&D department
Interplastica visitors will get information about the latest improvements at Brückner’s technology center, e.g. a new laboratory extrusion line offering increased opportunities for customer initialized developments. Additionally, another milestone from the “Innovation Test Centre” will be presented: the high speed sliding system FOK 8.8 is now approved for speeds up to 600 m/min, after more than 350,000 kilometers of tough testing. The new design (patent pending) includes all the know-how concerning temperature stability, reduced oil consumption and extended lifetime.
Brückner Servtec: Service & upgrading for film stretching lines
The service specialists will show the latest solutions how film producers can improve the productivity of their existing film stretching lines with upgrades and services. Among the topics are energy saving technologies for “green” film production or concepts for the relocation of film stretching lines.
At the joint Brückner Group booth, besides Brückner Maschinenbau, visitors will also meet Kiefel, showing recent developments for the packaging, automotive, medical & appliance industry.
Brückner Maschinenbau, Brückner Servtec and Kiefel are members of the Brückner Group, Germany, a worldwide leading supplier of tailor-made engineering solutions and services for the plastics and packaging industry, with more than 2,000 employees.