82194 Gröbenzell, de
+49 (8142) 47284-52
BRESSNERS adds4b™ - basic brings many everyday extras for desktop telephony into the company
The new adds4b™ - basic software client complements Microsoft® Skype® for Business and simplifies the handling of calls through 1-click telephony features and hotkeys(PresseBox) ( Groebenzell, )
adds4b ™ - basic controls calls and team settings quickly and efficiently
The new adds4b™ - basic telephony client from BRESSNER offers many features that are already familiar to users from the traditional telecommunications sector, including call forwarding with or without consultation, second call handling, integrated contact search (Top 10 list), redial list from last 7 calls, Busylight – Support and function keys for a quick call handling. "Despite the many features and functions, adds4b™ - basic is easy and intuitive to use," says Josef Bressner, Managing Director of Bressner Technology GmbH. This also greatly increases user acceptance of your Skype deployments and just makes life easier.
adds4b™ - basic is a pure client solution. Since no server installation is necessary, the commissioning can be done quickly. A free 60-day demo version is available online as well as on request.
Features and functions of adds4b ™ - basic at a glance
- Call transfer with or without consultation
- Hold / retrieve conversations with one click
- Mute the microphone
- Show / hide original conversation window
- Second calls are forwarded immediately; no annoying sounds and popups during calls
- Universal and individually definable function keys
- Direct call to phone number highlighted in any application
- Visual and acoustic signal during new chat conversations
- Visual signal for missed calls or chats
- Comprehensive accessories from the phone to the headset
Further information at http://www.bressner.de/... and http://www.adds4b.com/
Caption: adds4b™ - basic: the new Skype® for Business telephony add-on by BRESSNER
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.