The measuring system records the signals of the pressure sensors that are connected to the measuring points and can measure up to 16 pressures at the same time, depending on the model. The time-synchronous detection of the brake pressures is essential for the correct representation of the response curve. The appropriate output voltage for the sensor supply can be configured, thus providing broad support for most sensors.
With the software NextView®4 – also by BMC Messsysteme GmbH – the display and evaluation of the signals or the pressure curve of each wheel is immediately possible without time-consuming programming.
Hence leaks and inadequate pressure distribution are immediately visible. The measurement process and the analysis take place automatically, saving time and eliminating reading errors.
Due to the modular design of the measuring system, this solution can be used either as an independent pressure measuring system or integrated into a test bench.
The measurement system AMS42/84-LAN16x described provides:
- 8 respectively 16 analog inputs with 250kHz sum sampling rate 16bit resolution
- synchronized to real time
- each channel can be fitted with a measuring amplifier for signal adjustment
- individual plug-in cassettes installable per channel
- individually galvanically isolated
- sensor supply for each channel also galvanically isolated
- 32 digital inputs
- 3 counters
- connection for visualization and storage to the PC via network (TCP/IP)
Find out more about BMC Messsysteme GmbH (bmcm) and their products on: