BMC Messsysteme GmbH (bmcm) – Product launch for digital DAQ solutions
Service on site for industrial drilling, milling, pressing and friction weldingMaisach / Munich, Germany, )
The simultaneous acquisition and displaying the digital signals and the analogue measurement values enables instant fault diagnosis on site.
Cost can be minimized with the aid of the DAQ system AMS42/84-LAN16fx and the extension OI16RS combined with NextView®4 through early detection on the spot for the reduction of downtime.
Important features of AMS42/84-LAN16fx with the extension OI16RS:
- 8 / 16 analogue inputs with 250 kHz sum sampling rate, 16Bit resolution
- each channel can be equipped with a measurement amplifier for adjusting the signal
- differential input per channel
- galvanical separation per channel
- sensor supply per channel also galvanically separated
- 4 digital inputs (optocoupler)
- 3 incremental encoder inputs with RS422 levels
- 16 digital outputs, galvanically separated with high side drivers
- size: 42/84 TE / 3 HE
- connection for displaying and storing to the PC via network (TCP/IP)
The appliance of the AMS series can be equipped in accordance to the requirements of the measurement task. All digital in- and outputs can be connected on the back side of the AMS-system via pluggable screw terminals. This way it is possible to record analogue and digital signals with just one appliance.
The software NextView®4 also by BMC Messsysteme GmbH enables the instant display and analysis of signals right after the installation.
It is possible to start measuring versatile physical quantities straight away without the programming of block diagrams. This enables the direct adjustment even with constantly changing requirements and the fast reaction on incidents, which is a great advantage in the service section.
Only if hardware and software are developed in together, a perfect set-up is possible. That is why bmcm developes all components of a measuring chain in house. The full potential of the DAQ system are tapped with the software NextView®4.
Additional information is available on the website of BMC Messsysteme GmbH (bmcm) at: