The new features in a nutshell:
- The new module calibrate*) allows for easy calibration of your plate setter.
- With the new pressSETUP*) test form you set up your press for compliance with ISO, any other standard or optimal print contrast with a press run of 1 – needless to say that Fogra 51/52 and any other print condition are supported as well.
- Instrument support for many new instruments including the brand new Konica Minolta FD-9, worlds fastest spectrophotometer which, by the way, is immediately available from basICColor.
- basICColor catch 5 passes measurements on to basICColor dropRGB or CMYKick and now to print as well, and it starts the profilers automatically.
- Many other improvements under the hood make measuring color even faster and easier.
And the best thing about it: Pricing remains the same!*)
You can download basICColor catch 5 with all modules from www.basICColor.de and test them for free for 14 days. – order your copy of basICColor catch 5 or your upgrade from earlier versions today!
Use the latest measure technology – order your copy of basICColor catch 5 or your upgrade from earlier versions today! You can simply order anytime from basICColor direct (sales@basICColor.de or +49 8856 932505) or at a basICColor dealer!