“The Axiomtek CAPA843 comes packed in a thin 3.5” form factor with wide range DC-input as well as rich I/O connectivity. It features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual PCI Express Mini Card slots, and dual display capabilities, plus support for extended temperature operation. The rugged design embedded board supports fanless operation which prevents annoying dust and noise problem. The low power Intel® SoC-based CAPA843 is ideal for a multitude of space-limited applications. The delivery of better graphics and imaging also makes it ideal for gaming and signage,” said Michelle Mi, product manager of Product & Marketing Division at Axiomtek.
The 3.5in single board computer CAPA843 comes with advanced connectivity including two Gigabit Ethernets ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, one RS-232 port, four USB 2.0 ports, one USB 3.0 port, one SATA-300 interface, audio, 8-bit programmable DIO, and two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots (one supporting mSATA), as well as a flexible ZIO connector on the rear-side that integrates PCIe x1, USB, LPC and SMbus expansion. The built-in Watchdog Timer keeps system running smoothly. Hence, the power-efficient industrial embedded platform runs well with Windows® 7/8 operating systems.
Axiomtek’s CAPA843 is going to be available in late of November, 2015. For more product information or pricing, please visit our global website at www.axiomtek.com or contact our sales representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Built-in quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (codename: Bay Trail)
- 2 DDR3L SO-DIMM supports up to 8 GB memory capacity
- 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port, 2 COM ports
- Dual views through multiple display outputs of HDMI, LVDS and VGA
- Fanless operation and wide range temperature support from -20°C to 70°C
- ZIO connector for flexible expansion
- Wide range voltage design: +10V to +24V DC-in
- ZIO modules: AX93262, AX93285, AX93291