The joint objective is to combine the special forming press knowhow of ZEULENRODA PRESSTECHNIK with a mechanically and electrically integrated press automation of DREHER Automation to form an end-to-end production system, while adopting a collaborative approach. To achieve the best possible client performance, the two partners work closely together on market presence, market development, and project management.
From the view of the cooperation partners ZEULENRODA PRESSTECHNIK and DREHER Automation, the new approach provides clear benefits to clients:
- Application-optimised special forming press with integrated press automation optimised for the specific application
- Optimally adapted, highly productive, and very robust turnkey forming system
- End-to-end integrated hardware and software solution with SIEMENS (drive technology, control, operation and graphical representation, as well as safety)
- Short delivery times due to a high degree of standardisation
- Impressive service with around 40 employees at two locations in Germany
About Zeulenroda Presstechnik GmbH, Zeulenroda-Triebes (Germany)
Zeulenroda Presstechnik, as a traditional and innovative manufacturer of press systems, combines many years of expertise in stamping and metal forming, deep drawing, tool testing and system solutions. As part of a strong group of companies, approximately 100 employees manufacture customised systems, for instance for the automotive, cosmetics, and electronics industry. Zeulenroda Presstechnik meets the steadily growing demand for electromobility products with the continuous advancement and need-based configuration of press technology and accessory systems. From deep-drawn battery casings, structural and additional components of battery systems to stamped rotor-stator laminations for electric motors, Zeulenroda Presstechnik is a strong partner for individual manufacturing solutions.