- arvato S.I.M.S. Workflow Accounts Payable 6.0 now "SAP Certified - Powered by SAP NetWeaver"
- Solution equipped with numerous new features
"The certification of our solution has confirmed that we meet the technical standards and quality requirements set by SAP", says Jan Schroeder, Product Manager in CFO services at arvato Systems.
"S.I.M.S. WAP offers a variety of modules and features that both provide users with real added value and have proven to be unique selling points", Schroeder continued. "I would also like to take the opportunity to personally thank our customers. Because by commissioning such innovative enhancements, they have helped us to further develop our products and better adapt to meet their needs."
This SAP certification confirms that S.I.M.S. WAP can be integrated as a release-ready add-on according to the quality standards in SAP ERP. Jan Schroeder adds: "When implemented in relevant departments and settings, its intuitive operation, automation and deep integration into SAP standard functionalities can lead to a reduction in workloads and accelerate processes."
Extensive settings and enhancement options allow for quick adjustments to changes in departmental needs. Also, its flexible monitoring capabilities allow for easy management of day-to-day business activities and the ability to determine provisions for period-end closing statements.
This solution provides several advantages for users:
- Reduction in administrative burden thanks to consistent automation - from receipt of invoice, to booking, to payment instruction for both conventional and electronic invoices
- Easy implementation of accountancy compliance requirements through logging, automated checks, rights management, table of authority and comprehensive electronic archiving
- Increased transparency - monitoring ensures user accountability, with the system providing an overview of due dates / maturities and support for liquidity management
- Quick and easy implementation thanks to a web application for invoice approval, easy to use, can be flexibly configured by the customer and integrated into SAP
- Timely account statements - fast booking and management of liabilities, calculation of provisions
- Optimization of discounted payments through system-supported, timely disbursement
- Improved data quality through automatic checks and systematic avoidance of manual data maintenance