- arvato Systems and hybris software deliver an exceptional line-up at the E-Commerce conference, with prestigious speakers from brand manufacturers and international retail
- Looking at the bigger picture: presentations, real-life case studies and current developments in Omni-channel and E-commerce from China, Russia, Africa and the USA
inCOMMERCE 2015 offers answers to questions such as: What topics do businesses need to have on their agenda for the future and how can global trends be factored in? Commerce experts from around the world present their strategies and demonstrate what a modern, global E-Commerce solution can look like, as well as sharing their insights and real-life experience of areas such as E-Commerce in China, (JD.com),the Do’s, Don’ts und Lessons Learned in international E-Commerce, and the influence of Social Business projects on digital commerce.
“This year’s inCOMMERCE speakers clarify key E-Commerce issues with points of view from around the world”, comments Dr. Martin Anduschus, Vice President of IT systems integrator arvato Systems, one of the two companies hosting the conference. “As well as the opportunity to share experiences with experts on an international level, the conference also provides a platform where international strategies are presented that will give decision makers the impetus to create their own unique selling propositions.
“Digital market development is moving ahead in leaps and bounds. This means that it is all the more important for decision makers to be able to rely on their technical implementation” says Michael Hubrich, host number two, and Senior Vice President MEE at SAP hybris for Customer Engagement & Commerce. “The inCOMMERCE compact one-day program offers participants practical insights into the latest strategic thinking as well as concrete solutions in many areas including international Omni-Channel Commerce.”
The presentations cover a wide range of issues as well as countries:
- Kate Kui, Senior Vice President von JD.com, China’s largest Business-to-Customer Online retailer. Her presentation will examine digital commerce in China under the influence of globalization.
- Dominik Johnson, Key Account Development Director at Yandex Europe AG, will talk about global change and the role played by foreign markets for local businesses.
- Dr. Florian Heinemann, Co-Founder & Managing Director of Project A Ventures, describes the path to the creation of a successful digital infrastructure within the context of internationalization, highlighting some of the Dos, Don’ts and Lessons Learned for decision makers.
- Andrea Kolb, is a communications expert as well as Founder & CEO of ABURY.net, a social fashion enterprise bringing together contemporary designers with traditional craftspeople from Ecuador and Morocco. Based on her own case study, she discussed how Social Business can affect digital commerce.
In the afternoon, the speakers will participate in a panel discussion on the future of international E-Commerce and the opportunities it can provide for businesses at home as well as abroad.
Further information on this year’s conference, speakers and presentations can be found at the inCOMMERCE Website at www.in-commerce.com.
About hybris software
hybris software, an SAP company, provides omni-channel customer engagement and commerce solutions that allow organizations to build up a contextual understanding of their customers in real-time, deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and sell more goods, services and digital content across every touch point, channel and device. Through its state-of-the-art customer data management, context driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes, hybris has helped some of the world’s leading organizations including 3M, ASICS, Bridgestone, EE, Galeries Lafayette, Johnson & Johnson,Levi Strauss & Co, Nestlé, Nespresso, Nikon, Rexel, Samsung Electronics,Ted Baker, Tommy Bahama and W.W. Grainger, to attract, retain, and grow aprofitable customer base. hybris Commerce Suite, hybris Marketing andhybris Billing sit right at the heart of SAP’s customer engagement and commerce (CEC) suite of solutions, alongside SAP® Cloud for Sales, SAP Cloud for Service and SAP CRM. These provide organizations with the foundation, framework and business tools to create a holistic customer view across channels, simplify customer engagement and solve complex business problems. For more information, visit www.hybris.com.
Contact arvato Systems:
Phone: +49 5241 80-41409tel:+49%205241%2080-41409
Phone: +49 89 89 065-0