Under the motto "MEXICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY 2020+ - QUO VADIS” representatives of the automotive industry will meet on 6th/7th of November in Querétaro (Mexico) to review their strategies and approaches with the companies.
- Speeches form ABB, AKJ, Admexus, AUDI, Bosch, Brose, CeDIAM, Continental, Daimler, Ford, Hellmann, Honda de México, INA, Industrias Norm, IPL, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Schnellecke, Volkswagen de México, WELLDEX and additional companies.
- SESSION 1 - Automotive Industry Mexico - Status Quo and future
- DISCUSSION PANEL 1 – Mexico in a new world of opportunities and barriers. Mexico is in first place for most OEMs and suppliers from Europe and Asia when it comes to new locations for automotive and component production? In addition to new growth impulses and opportunities, risks must also be taken into account - these must be made transparent and controlled.
- SESSION 2 - Drive Supply Chain Excellence
- SESSION 3 - Drive Innovation and future for automotive
- SESSION 4 - Innovation in product and process
- DISCUSSION PANEL 2 - Industry 4.0 – Status quo, challenges and consequences. The labour force in Mexico is becoming increasingly scarce. In this field more and deeper qualifications are necessary. Industry 4.0 is increasingly opening up new opportunities to close this gap with more automation and digitization - both in the operational and administrative areas.
- Plant Tours at Bosch, Brose, Continental und Kirch Automotive in Qerétaro,
- Workshop - "Implementation of Industry 4.0"
The most important expectations, strategies and approaches from the point of view of OEMs and suppliers are presented. How are the framework conditions for manufacturers, suppliers and service providers changing? To what extent do OEMs, suppliers and service providers integrate the new capabilities of i4.0 and digital transformation? What should the Roadmap 2020+ for the Mexican automotive industry look like?
The discussion of the contributions also focuses on how the Automotive Network can be used for the further development of innovation in the automotive and supplier industry in Mexico.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check also www.akjnet.com/akj2018mexico.