The new series Aerzen Turbo G5plus lives up to its name, because it convinces through numerous advantages. The new turbos have an extremely compact design and require very little space. Further outstanding features are the innovative AERZEN air foil bearings with double coating and the new multilevel frequency converter technology (> 55 kW), which reduces the heat loss in the motor to a minimum and, consequently, improves the total efficiency significantly.
A further advantage: an additional motor throttle or a sine filter, which have to be used on conventional frequency converters, is no longer necessary. A further decisive development represent the new air foil bearings with double coating consisting of Teflon and graphite. It convinces through an increased temperature resistance and lifetime of > 80,000 hours of operation independently from start and stop cycles. Aerzen Turbo G5plus is offered for volume flows from 300 m3/h to 8,400 m3/h and for a maximum pressure of 1,000 bar. Eight blower sizes from the small AT 25-0.8 G5plus to the largest model AT 200-1.0 G5plus are currently available, five more are in preparation.
All advantages at a glance
- Increase of energy efficiency up to 10 % compared to conventional turbo technology
- Extended bearing life thanks to innovative AERZEN air foil bearings with double coating, maximum reliability even under extreme operating conditions
- 100 percent oil-free
- Lowest maintenance effort, only regular filter change
- Extended application possibilities at ambient temperatures up to 50 °C
- Active surge protection through automatic speed increase
- Space-saving design