The acontis Hypervisor solutions enable customer running deterministic hard Real-time applications alongside Windows 10.
The acontis product family offers various solutions to cover different customer requirements:
- EC-Win: Windows Real-time EtherCAT solution.
See also: https://www.acontis.com/en/ethercat-windows-realtime.html
- LxWin: Windows Real-time extension and Hypervisor supporting Real-time Linux.
See also: https://www.acontis.com/en/windows-realtime.html and https://www.acontis.com/en/windows-linux-realtime.html
- VxWin: Windows Real-time Hypervisor supporting VxWorks
See also: https://www.acontis.com/en/vxworks-hypervisor.html
- RTOS32Win: Windows Real-time extension and Hypervisor supporting On Time RTOS-32
See also: https://www.acontis.com/en/on-time-rtos-32.html
Version 7.1.2 includes the following enhancements:
- Intel VT option: now supports RTOS devices behind different PCI root complex devices (required specifically on server processors)
- VxWin, RTOS32Win: Intel VT option not required on Windows 10 64 Bit versions when using Update Build Revision 1081 and later
- LxWin: Support AMD Ryzen CPUs
- LxWin: Maximum memory limit increased
- up to 2,9 Gb for 32-bit Linux
- up to 100Gb for 64-bit Linux
- LxWin: Linux kernel updated to version 4.9.275
- LxWin: Linux kernel includes support for serial port devices
- LxWin: Support for automatic date and time synchronization.
- LxWin: Improved real-time timer behavior by
- using Local Apic TSC deadline mode by default
- using the timer guard band: this will guarantee that no timer interrupts are generated within a user defined guard band around the Real-time timer event
- RTOS32Win: Update to On Time RTOS-32 version 6.23