Due to its deterministic hard real-time behavior, sophisticated development tools and broad hardware driver and software support, it is used by leading manufacturers of industrial controllers.
Typical applications are PLC, Motion Control and Numeric Control systems with high real-time requirements.
- Real-time Linux - 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Linux Yocto Support
- Run Linux on one or multiple CPU cores
- Fast interrupt handling and short thread latencies
- Linux continues without real-time penalty after Windows Blue-Screen occurred
- Windows 7,8,10 - 32/64 Bit
- Optionally utilize Intel VT for enhanced robustness
- Third Party Linux applications and drivers run without modification
- Virtual Network connection between Windows and Linux (for application’s TCP/IP communication and local debugging)
- Shared Memory, Events, Interlocked data access for high speed application level communication
- Higher Level Windows/Linux communication: Pipes, Message Queues and Real-time sockets.
- Integrated acontis technologies’ EtherCAT Master Stack solution available
- TSN Stack available