Work with a computer where no power outlet is available. The manufacturer has been supplying the industry with mobile workstations since 2013. With a built-in rechargeable battery, they make everyday life easier in logistics, production and workshops. The compact and sophisticated solution has an independent 230 V power supply. They make it possible to work with IT components directly on the goods and thus considerably shorten distances.
The new top model "MA2L-1300" is a real power pack. It delivers a control power of 1,300 watts with an efficiency of up to 94%. With a peak output of 3,000 watts, intensive use with laser printers is also guaranteed. The battery unit of the MA2L ensures uninterrupted operation. It is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with 200 Ah or 2,560 Wh capacity.
An enormous charging speed of 50 A brings the MA2L back to operational readiness after a very short time. Thanks to the integrated charging electronics, the wagon can be charged at any location as long as the employee is taking a break. Stationary charging stations, annoying battery changes or blocking the wagon for charging times are completely eliminated.
Features of the mobile workstation
- Compact mobile workstation with independent 230 V power supply
- All IT components available directly at the point of use, thus reducing walking distances
- Up to 3,000 watts peak power and 1,300 watts control power on a 5-way socket strip
- LiFePo4 lithium battery with 200 Ah or 2,560 Wh capacity
- 4-phase charging technology and long-life batteries with up to 5,000 charging cycles
- Around the clock use in shift operation possible
- Compatible with industrial and laser printers
- Numerous equipment options allow configuration to individual needs
- Maximum space utilisation in the lower carriage area: 660 x 500 x 455 mm Space for printer, scanner and options
- Extremely stable and loadable carriage construction with lockable rollers
- Ideal ergonomic working height with handle
- Powder-coated steel housing for industrial use
- Also available as a complete solution with all IT components
- 3 year warranty - 1 year battery warranty
The mobile workstation MA2L is available in three performance levels:
- MA2L-700 with 700 Watt continuous output and 1,600 Watt peak output
- MA2L-1000 with 1,000 Watt continuous output and 2,400 Watt peak output
- MA2L-1300 with 1,300 Watt continuous output and 3,000 Watt peak output
In addition to the new MA2L, 4logistic offers the MA1L as a smaller version. It has a 100 Ah lithium battery. Mobile workstations with conventional GEL technology are also available.
Furthermore, 4logistic publishes numerous new options for the mobile workstation series. The already extensive accessories catalogue is supplemented by an integrated WLAN, a lockable base cabinet solution, garbage bag holder and a flexibly expandable work surface.
MA2L will be exhibited for the first time at LogiMAT 2019 in Stuttgart from 19 to 21 February 2019. It is available immediately and can be obtained through direct sales or system partners. Further information can be found at www.4logistic.de.