Sinar eShutter Introductory Promotion
A new electronic shutter sets new standards in professional photography
Interest in this revolutionary new shutter in the field of professional photography has been intense ever since its announcement. This is largely due to the fact that the Sinar eShutter solution constitutes an open system that can be used with different camera platforms and in conjunction with all digital backs. Because of the compact size of the new shutter, it is now possible to build the lenses into recessed tubes. This establishes Sinar as the only supplier that offers an electronic shutter that can be used for wide-angle photography with a view camera!
The most important features of the Sinar eShutter are the following:
- Renowned Swiss quality - designed and manufactured at Sinar in Switzerland
- Fastest shutter speeds: up to 1/125 second
- Wide-angle photography with view cameras is now possible
- The 7-blade iris diaphragm provides a nearly circular aperture
- Modern components and electronics permit a very compact and light-weight construction
- Can be built into diverse camera platforms
- Conversion of existing O-size lenses, including Schneider and Rollei lenses
- Complete functionality with all brands of digital backs
- Control via PC or Mac - as well as remote control via Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Under the heading of product introductions Sinar launches a worldwide promotion aimed at customers who have decided to acquire Sinar eShutter lenses and for those who wish to upgrade their existing lenses with the new Sinar eShutters. Details of this introductory promotion are listed on the Sinar website (www.sinar.ch)
The basic attractions of this promotion are the following: With the purchase of 3 Sinar e-Shutter lenses, the customer will receive an Apple iPad Wi-Fi free of charge. With orders for conversions of existing lenses, Sinar offers attractive special prices for the Sinar e-Shutter Control Unit. This promotion (valid until 29 February 2012) becomes even more attractive with conversions to Sinar eShutter products.
Sinar Photography AG
Sinar Photography AG was founded as an independent company with headquarters in Zürich, Switzerland on 1 October 2009. Sinar cameras have been manufactured since 1948 and they stand for Swiss premium quality in professional photography. The Sinar brand enjoys a high degree of awareness around the world. The high-end Sinar analog and digital camera systems are regarded as leading, innovative system solutions in professional studio photography. The highly practical Sinar Modular System includes digital backs, digital lenses, exposure software and view camera systems. Sinar customers enjoy the benefit of complete systems from a single high-grade source.