Elsässer Str. 3
79346 Endingen, de
+41 (41) 3693-474
Maximum Functionality within Minimal Dimensions
SCHURTER presents the most compact power entry modules for safe power input suitable for panel or PCB mounting(PresseBox) ( Endingen, )
The series are equipped with multiple functions including IEC appliance inlet C14 and switch, specifically with or without fuseholder. These lines are available either with or without EMC line filter. The compact design makes these series ideally suitable for the use in equipment with limited space and more demanding electrical and mechanical requirements. Areas of applications include IT and telecom particularly one rack unit (1RU) enclosures as well as medical, office and automation. The series are designed to be mounted on panels with screw or snap mounting method or they are specifically produced for PCB mounting. The filtered versions have a broad metal flange, ensuring optimal contact to the appliance chassis for ideal shielding and filtering. The filtered versions with reduced leakage current are specifically available for medical applications.
The series are ENEC and cURus approved and comply with IEC/EN standards 60950 and 60601-1 for office and medical equipments.
- Appliance inlet C14 according to IEC 60320
- Fuseholder 1- or 2-pole for 5x20 fuses (except DC11 and DC12)
- Switch non-illuminated or illuminated, 1- or 2-pole, max. inrush current 100 A capacitive for 34 ms
- Current rating: up to 10 A, cURus up to 15 A
- Filtered versions (DC12, DD12, DD22 and KMF) available as standard or medical version
- Panel mount versions (DC11, DC12, DD11, DD12, KM, KMF) available for snap or screw mounting
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.