RAMPF presents material and processing expertise at MECSPE 2017
Reactive resin systems and mixing & dispensing solutions for sealing, foaming, casting, engineering, and bonding
At MECSPE 2017, the leading trade fair for the Italian manufacturing industry, the RAMPF Group will be present with its two companies RAMPF Polymer Solutions and RAMPF Production Systems as well as its Italian partner Cabelpiù – Hall 6, Booth G23.
RAMPF Polymer Solutions, an international developer and producer of reactive resin systems based on polyurethane, epoxy, and silicone, is presenting the following products:
- Brand new RAKU-PUR® 31-3190 Basic 2C polyurethane foam gasket for the effective and efficient sealing of packaging lids; the sealing system can be processed on basic machines without air-load technology.
- RAKU-PUR® ICE sealing system for outdoor applications which retain their appearance and physical properties at low temperatures and are used, amongst others, in the automotive, electrical / electronics, and lighting industry.
- RAKU-PUR® Perfect Fit molded sealing foam – the new and fully automated processing solution is the unbeatable alternative to cut foams. The FIPFG systems guarantee for the reliable and long-lasting sealing of parts and components in the automotive and filter industries. The shape of the gasket is based on the form and thereby free in design.
- Low-emission foam gaskets RAKU-PUR® 32-3264 and RAKU-PUR® 32-3278 that offer impressive mechanical strength, are simple to apply even on the most complex geometries, and comply with the regulations TL 8350151 of the BMW Group, DBL 5452.13 of Daimler AG, and other major OEM specifications.
- Fast-curing soft integral foam RAKU-PUR® Speed which is tack-free in seconds, thus enabling components to be processed straight after sealing and without long curing sections.
- RAKU-PUR® and RAKU-POX systems for bonding, foaming, and casting filters that allow fast processing times and offer effective protection from chemicals and temperature variations; used in air, oil, hydraulics, and industrial filters.
RAMPF Production Systems, a leading developer and producer of mixing and dispensing systems for bonding, sealing, foaming, and casting of single-, dual-, and multi-component reactive plastic systems, will be focusing on:
- Mixing and dispensing system DC-CNC800 – the ideal solution for those looking for a compact machine structure without having to compromise on control technology. The compact dispensing cell features an integrated material preparation unit and can be fitted with piston or gear pumps as required. Additional features include HP mixing head cleaning, application-specific automation equipment, standardized operating concepts for shuttle table, rotary index plate, conveyor feed, etc. For modular control, a CNC Siemens Sinumerik control system and Beckhoff control technology are available.
- Automation of production facilities with integrated dispensing technology. By combining its comprehensive process know-how with elaborate automation solutions, RAMPF Production Systems is able to generate the highest benefit for the customer. The automation expertise covers, amongst others, handling and robotics (e.g. KUKA, ABB, FANUC, DENSO), component transport (part carriers, conveyor belts, and rotary indexing tables), control technology (e.g. SIEMENS, Beckhoff), recording all process parameters with MES connection, constructing tools and equipment, heat treatment (infra-red, convexion, HF procedure), image processing and sensors, as well as contactless measuring technology.
"We are looking forward to discussing with visitors of MECSPE how they can optimize their production processes as well as their products with material, machine, and automation concepts from RAMPF", says Michael Rampf, CEO of RAMPF Holding. "As the Italian market is becoming ever more dynamic and the demand for high-quality solutions continues to rise, we believe that RAMPF, together with Cabelpiù, can support those companies who are looking to spearhead this development."
RAMPF Holding GmbH & Co. KG
The RAMPF Group stands for engineering and chemical solutions and caters to the economic and ecological needs of industry.
The range of competencies includes:
- production and recycling of materials for modeling, lightweight construction, bonding, and protection;
- technical production systems for precise, dynamic positioning and automation, as well as technologies for complex composite parts production;
- comprehensive range of solutions and services, particularly for innovative customer-specific requirements.
With this know-how, RAMPF helps its customers to achieve profitable and sustainable growth.
The Group secures its presence on the international markets with more than 700 employees and six core competencies:
- RAMPF Machine Systems based in Wangen (Göppingen), Germany, develops and produces multi-axis positioning and moving systems, trunk machines, and basic machines based on high-precision machine beds and machine bed components made from alternative materials.
- RAMPF Production Systems based in Zimmern o. R., Germany, develops and produces mixing and dispensing systems for bonding, sealing, foaming, and casting a wide variety of materials. The company also offers a wide range of automation skills relating to all aspects of process engineering.
- RAMPF Composite Solutions based in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, is a holistic composites supplier to companies in the aerospace and medical industries. The company offers a complete suite of services including composite part design and engineering, metal-to-composite conversion engineering, and composite manufacturing to very tight tolerances.
- RAMPF Eco Solutions based in Pirmasens, Germany, develops chemical solutions for the manufacture of high-quality alternative polyols from PU and PET waste materials. This expertise is also put to use in the planning and construction of customer-specific facilities for manufacturing polyols.
- RAMPF Polymer Solutions based in Grafenberg, Germany, develops and produces reactive resin systems based on polyurethane, epoxy, and silicone. Its product portfolio includes liquid and thixotropic sealing systems, electro and engineering casting resins, edge and filter casting resins, and adhesives.
- RAMPF Tooling Solutions based in Grafenberg, Germany, develops and produces board and liquid materials for cutting-edge modeling and mold engineering. The range of skills includes made-to-measure services and products such as pastes, large-volume and full-size castings for Close Contour models, and prototyping systems.
RAMPF has subsidiaries in Germany, the U.S., Canada, Japan, and China.
All RAMPF companies are united under a holding company - RAMPF Holding GmbH & Co. KG - based in Grafenberg, Germany.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Produktionstechnik":
Ericsson startet Kollaborations- und Entwicklungsplattform
Der Kommunikationsspezialist Ericsson hat seinen IoT Accelerator Marketplace eröffnet. Die Plattform soll Anbietern von mobilfunkbasierten IoT-Anwendungen den Marktzugang erleichtern und den Weg für die 5G-Technologie ebnen.Weiterlesen