Oracle Hosts First Global Oracle Virtual Partner Kickoff
Online Event Will Provide Partners with Critical Information, Strategies for Achieving Ongoing Sales Success
- Further enabling its valued global partnercommunity, Oracle today announced the first Oracle Virtual Partner Kickoff, an online event providing information and strategies for partners to successfully plan and engage with Oracle for the next fiscal year.
- For the first time ever, partners across the globe will have access to product messaging, presentations and Webcasts delivered at Oracle's own internal sales kickoff, and will gain critical insight into strategic partner initiatives designed to help them drive more revenue for their businesses through specialization and monetization of Oracle acquisitions.
- Partners will also have direct access to critical sales strategies and messages, delivered by Oracle executives including Charles Phillips, Safra Catz and Judson Althoff, and will hear from top Applications, Middleware and Database product development executives on Oracle's strategic focus areas, including Cloud Computing, Open Source and more. Additionally, top regional Alliances and Channels executives will also address partners on specific strategies that will help partners in their geographies engage with Oracle in FY10.
- All registered Oracle partners are eligible to attend the July 7, 2009 virtual event using their existing Oracle PartnerNetwork login and password. All content will be available on the Oracle PartnerNetwork for several quarters following the event. For more information, visit:http://www.oracle.com/partners/index.html.
- "Our partner's success is our success," said Judson Althoff, Group Vice President of Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle. "This event symbolizes a new level of transparency between Oracle and our more than 20,000 member-strong global partner community. Globally, partner business accounts for more than 40 percent of our revenue. Empowering our partners with the same information that our own sales teams have helps align our strategies and sales efforts. Ultimately, this should produce the most value for our end customers."
- "Oracle partners are critical for us," said Stein Surlien, Senior Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Oracle Europe, Middle East and Africa. "Over the past year Oracle has invested steadily in Enablement 2.0 programs to help our partners continue to learn, grow and excel. In 2010 we will continue this investment and help partners move to new levels of specialization, allowing them to more easily gain expertise in Oracle's newly acquired products, thereby broadening their own product and service portfolios."
- Oracle Partners
- Oracle Partner Enablement 2.0
- Join the OPN Group on Oracle Mix
- FollowOracle Partners on Twitter
- Becomea Oracle Partners Fan on Facebook
- Judson Althoff Blog
About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of more than 20,000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Through access to Oracle's premier products, education, technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to be successful in today's global economy. Oracle partners are able to offer to their customers, leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle can qualify for the Oracle Certified Partner levels.
Oracle Deutschland GmbH
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest business software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
IoT-SaaS-Lösung für den einfachen Einstieg in das Internet der Dinge
Microsoft IoT Central ist ab sofort als Public Preview verfügbar. Mit der neuen Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-Lösung können Unternehmen vernetzte Produkte, Systeme und Maschinen entwickeln, bereitstellen und zentral verwalten. So soll sich die Komplexität beim Einstieg in das Internet der Dinge (IoT) verringern: Eine ausgewiesene Expertise für das Aufsetzen und Verwalten von Cloud-Infrastrukturen ist dafür nicht erforderlich.Weiterlesen