Medigene AG: Medigene announces participation at six national and international conferences
* Metzler MicroCap Day Date: March 29 - 30, 2017 Location: Frankfurt/Main, Germany
* American Association for Cancer Research - AACR Annual Meeting Date: April 1 - 5, 2017 Location: Washington DC, USA Dr. Manon Weis, scientist, gives an oral presentation on April 4th at 03.05 PM on the topic: "Isolation and characterization of a PRAME-specific TCR with high avidity, potent antitumor efficacy and a favorable preclinical safety profile". An abstract is available under: (http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4292/presentation/5970)
Furthermore, our cooperation partner from the Oslo University Hospital will present a poster on April 4th during 08.00 AM to 12.00 PM on the topic: "WT1 and PRAME mRNA transfected TLR 7/8-polarized fast DC vaccines in AML patients mount specific immune responses and impact progression free survival". An abstract is available under: (http://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/4292/presentation/5996)
* 16th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference Date: April 4 - 5, 2017 Location: New York, USA Medigenes CFO, Dr. Thomas Taapken, will hold a company presentation on April 4th at 05.00 PM.
* 24th BioCentury Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Date: April 7, 2017 Location: New York, USA Medigenes CFO, Dr. Thomas Taapken, will hold a company presentation at 10.30 AM.
* Molecular Diagnostics Europe Date: April 10 - 13, 2017 Location: Lisbon, Portugal
* European Neoantigen Summit 2017 Date: April 24 -26, 2017 Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Prof. Dolores Schendel, Medigenes CEO / CSO, gives a presentation on April 26th at 01.45 PM on the topic: "Rapid High-Throughput Technologies Allow Functional Identification of Neoantigens for Vaccines and TCR-Based Immunotherapies".
Medigene AG (FSE: MDG1, ISIN DE000A1X3W00, Prime Standard, TecDAX) is a publicly listed biotechnology company headquartered in Martinsried near Munich, Germany. The company is developing highly innovative immunotherapies to target various forms and stages of cancer. Medigene concentrates on the development of personalized T cell-based therapies, with associated projects currently in clinical and pre-clinical development.
For more information, please visit www.medigene.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements representing the opinion of Medigene as of the date of this release. The actual results achieved by Medigene may differ significantly from the forward-looking statements made herein. Medigene is not bound to update any of these forward-looking statements. Medigene® is a registered trademark of Medigene AG. This trademark may be owned or licensed in select locations only.