Edward Jennerstraat 334
2035 EW Haarlem, nl
+31 (23) 54009449
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger
Gameplay Trailer Released for Tank Simulation Game
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger is the first-ever historically accurate tank simulator for PC. The tank missions take place in Belarus in the summer of 1943, in which you, as a tank commander of the Red Army, must launch 'Operation Bagration' against the German Wehrmacht who have captured territories within Soviet Borders. Challenge your opponents online and recapture all Soviet territories.
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger is now available at major retail outlets across the United Kingdom, including GAME®, Amazon® and Play.com®. Furthermore the game is available at the Lighthouse Interactive European Web Shop and at digital download sites such as GamersGate.com.
To download the new gameplay trailer, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
Lighthouse Interactive is part of Silverbirch Inc.'s (SVB:TSXV) video game division.
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger takes place in Belarus during the summer of 1944, in which the Soviet Union launched 'Operation Bagration', the Belarusian offensive, against the retreating German Wehrmacht. After Kursk, this was the most significant struggle of the two tank armies that resulted in the complete destruction of the German Army Group Centre and the Soviet recapture of all territories within their 1941 borders.
Experience the battlefield from within the Russian T-34 and the German 'Tiger' tanks, with fully animated 3D interiors and playable Driver, Gunner, and Commander positions. The tanks' dynamics include: realistic physics, accurate ballistics, and elaborate damage models. Interior models feature historically accurate gun-sight optics.
The vast Belarusian landscape of the early 20th century - with its rolling hills, villages, and large forests - was carefully recreated from historical reference photos and maps. The rich battlefield environment features AI controlled Russian and German tanks, infantry, armoured-personnel carriers, anti-tank guns, and airplanes.
Stunning special effects such as: explosions, fires, and smoke, and the ability to completely destroy vehicles and buildings, all combine to create a lifelike combat environment. The action can be viewed from various camera angles in first or third person.
WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger includes two single-player campaigns and two multiplayer modes (skirmish and team-play) for LAN and Internet play for up to 16 players.
- German and Russian Campaign missions are based on 'Operation Bagration', the codename for the Soviet Belarusian Offensive during World War II
- Playable Tanks: The Russian T-34/85 and the German Sd.Kfz. 181 'Tiger' Ausf. E.
- Control your tank from fully modelled and animated 3D positions (driver, gunner, and commander)
- The Napalm Engine's 3D technology allows for impressive effects, such as: dynamic shadows, glow, and bloom, self shading, bump mapping, and specular maps
- Stunning realistic graphics and vast landscapes to explore
- Interactive environment with various levels of destruction - buildings, trees, and vehicles can be damaged or destroyed by cannon, MG fire or ramming attacks
- AI Controlled Vehicles: T-34/85, T-34/76, Tiger, Sk.Kfz.251, M3A1,ZIS-5, Opel Blitz, ZIS-3, Pak. 40, IL-2, FW-190
- Multiplayer LAN and Internet for up to 16 players with Skirmish and TeamPlay modes
- GameSpy® Arcade ready for online multi-player sessions and uses DirectPlay(TM) technology for direct IP multiplayer connections via LAN and Internet
- TrackIR(TM) support immerses the player in hands-free first person views for all available crew positions.
For more information on WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger and to keep up with the latest breaking news, visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
IDDK Group is an independent Russian publishing house, incorporating multimedia and games publishing, manufacturing, distribution and retail networks. The Games Department of IDDK had been created four years ago and "T-72: Balkans on Fire!", became its first international release. IDDK works in collaboration with dozens of Russian and Ukrainian game development studios, focusing on realistic battle sims, innovative action games and games for kids based on original stories and characters. For more information about IDDK, please visit: http://www.iddk.ru/en and http://games.iddk.ru.
G5 Software is one of the leading Russian PC games developers producing world-class games for the international market. PC titles developed by G5 including "Whirlwind over Vietnam", "The Cuban Missile Crisis" are distributed all over the world by the leading international and Russian publishers. G5 Software along with G5 Mobile company is a part of the Swedish holding G5 Entertainment AB. Official site: www.g5e.com.
About SilverBirch Inc.
Toronto-based SilverBirch Inc. is a leading digital entertainment company operating in the fastest growing sectors of the video game market. The company's video game operations include SilverBirch Studios, a video game developer; Red Mile Entertainment, a San Francisco based publisher of console games such as Heroes Over Europe and the exclusive worldwide license holder for Sin City; Lighthouse Interactive, a Netherlands-based publisher of pc games; and a co-venture with G4Box Inc. to operate licensed English language online multiplayer games. For more information see www.silverbirchinc.com.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.