Edward Jennerstraat 334
2035 EW Haarlem, nl
+31 (23) 54009449
The Morrigi are Unleashed in a New Trailer for A Murder of Crows
Download the new trailer at: www.bastion.co.uk.
Lighthouse Interactive is part of SilverBirch Inc.'s (SVB:TSXV) video game division.
While the four civilized races battle back the voracious Zuul and seek advantage over each other, a ghost from the past returns to the galaxy in the form of the manipulative Morrigi. Already known for their dark crow-shaped attack drones and deadly traps, this race once thought long extinct, returns looking for vengeance.
Using never-before-seen weapons, ships and tactics, the Morrigi fall upon the other five races of the Sword of the Stars universe, who must now adapt to the ancient masters of space or be destroyed.
Time is of the essence as world after world falls to the black winged ships that surge out of the dark like A Murder of Crows.
- A New Sixth race - The Morrigi, who appeared as a series of mysterious random events in Born of Blood (the first Sword of the Stars expansion pack), continues to evolve the ever-expanding Sword of the Stars universe
- New Ship Sections - Over a dozen new ship sections for all races to match against your opponents
- Unique 'Grav Flock' Drive System for Morrigi Ships - The more Morrigi ships in a fleet, the faster they can travel, continuing the racial diversity unique to the Sword of the Stars gameplay experience
- 15 new weapons
- 27 new technologies and the new Xeno-Cultural and Drones tech trees
- Sword of the Stars gameplay continues to deepen with Civilian populations, independent worlds, Espionage options, and demands for planetary surrender
- Drone carrying ships in all three size classes
- Construction ships, a variety of orbital stations, spy ships, Police Cutters, and more
- A whole new set of GUI enhancements and additions For more information about Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows, please visit: www.swordofthestars.com or www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
GamersGate is a leading digital distribution platform, providing ready gaming experiences for gamers worldwide - anytime, anywhere. Viewed as a strong contender in the digital download arena, GamersGate continues to redefine the download industry. Future strategies include the launch of several additional services, and the further aggressive expansion of its product portfolio, from a wide range of internationally recognized publishers. http://www.gamersgate.com
About Kerberos Productions
Kerberos Productions is a gathering of seasoned video game developers, with over 35 years of collective experience, based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Before forming their own company, the team was responsible in the development of both Homeworld: Cataclysm for Sierra and Treasure Planet: Battle at Procyon for Disney Interactive. Team members have also worked on over a dozen hit games, including: Homeworld, Ground Control, Team Fortress, and Counterstrike. With an interest in games of all types, Kerberos intends to establish a reputation in the gaming industry by applying their experience against a high standard of strategy and action games. Kerberos is a unified group of industry veterans who do not just make video games... but play and understand them! www.kerberos-productions.com
About SilverBirch Inc.
Toronto-based SilverBirch Inc. (SVB:TSXV) is a fully integrated developer, publisher and distributor of high quality interactive media content and, through its Jambo Mobile division, provides mobile marketing and direct-to-consumer mobile content. In addition, the company is a multi-platform video game developer and operates an MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game) game called Metin 2 (see www.metin2.us). For more information, please visit www.silverbirchstudios.com and www.jambomobile.com.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.