Employee Performance Management software solution to hit Europe
The Bridge Incubation Group and Jakoba Software enter into an agreement to develop the market
Jakoba's EPM solution has been in the market since 2006 and is used successfully within many organizations including Cascade Designs, Perryman and Tectura, one of the largest global Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Until now, the solution was marketed from the Seattle-based headquarter of Jakoba. With the new partnership, Jakoba now also has sales and marketing power on the European continent.
"A well structured and automated EPM process can benefit every organization" said Yvo Hoeke, CEO of NetSourcing, one of the leading Microsoft hosting service providers in the Netherlands. "We decided to partner with Bridge Incubation Group and Jakoba Software because most small and midmarket companies still use a manual, paper-based system. With Bridge and Jakoba we can offer our existing and new clients a solution that can bring strategic benefits to optimize the EPM process."
Jakoba Employee Performance Management For most companies, the employee performance management process is one of the least liked and least valued processes. While nearly every company conducts performance reviews, and even sees the theoretical value of doing so, most companies do not unlock that value. With surprisingly small and inexpensive changes, employee performance management has the potential to radically and positively impact the business. The EPM process can provide the savvy business an opportunity to dramatically improve business results. This is especially true given that the competition is likely still in the "standard practice" camp and not getting much value from this process.
The Jakoba solution is designed to help companies of almost all sizes (starting at 25 employees) to make the EPM process strategic and likeable by employees and their managers.
- Performance Appraisals - Complete automation of your performance review process. Our world class tools embed all of the best practices, yet do so in a way that is intuitive and easy to use for your managers and employees.
- Goal Management - Jakoba excels at helping its customers' employees set, track, and manage goals. With Jakoba's goal management tools, your employees and managers can easily increase the level of bi-directional communication, and will find it easy to understand how their actions affect the company as a whole.
- Competency Management - The flexible evaluation platform is designed to make sure you can evaluate employees in the way that works best for you.
- Skill Tracking and Management - You can now have the option of tracking skill proficiency levels within your organization. This powerful tool can help you improve the effectiveness of hiring and training resources, by giving you valuable insight into strengths and weaknesses that exist in your organization.
- Fully Automated Workflow - Jakoba's solution can help you remove the entire administrative headache of performance reviews by proactively notifying employees/managers when work items are due and providing quick links to all necessary information.
- Multi-Lingual and Multi-Regional Support - Jakoba's solution has been translated in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese, Indonesian and other languages. With our multi-lingual capabilities additional languages can be added at any time, with low cost to accommodate any client's needs
- Easy-to-Use, Familiar Interface - Two thirds of all companies use Microsoft Office technologies for their employee performance management processes today. However, these tools can trap important data inside of evaluation forms. Jakoba has developed the only automated solution based on Microsoft Office and SharePoint technologies - so you can get all of the advantages of a new performance management solution without forcing your employees, managers, and IT staff to spend time learning a new process and system.
- Link Employees to Manager and Corporate Goals - Empower managers to quickly see how their employees are helping to achieve results for the group, division, or company.
- Real Time Visibility into Workforce Strengths and Skill Gaps - With Jakoba's solution, companies can have employees constantly catalog and assess skill strengths and weaknesses. Jakoba also has provided the tools for managers to help make staffing, recruiting, and other workforce decisions.
- SaaS or On-Premise - Jakoba's EPM solution is based on Microsoft technology, and is available as a hosted (Software-as-a-Service) solution or can be installed at your own site as an in-house solution.
"I am very excited with this partnership" said Johan Pellicaan, CEO of the Bridge Incubation Group. "I experienced the advantages of a well structured performance management process in the past and how that system helped the employees, managers and HR. When I first saw the Jakoba EPM system in early 2008, I saw the same characteristics and ease of use. This is really a solution that can benefit any organization, no matter if you have 25 or 5.000 employees. Given that most systems are 5 to 10 times more expensive, we believe this solution will become the #1 solution for the SMS&P market very fast."
"To have the experience of Bridge available, will accelerate our business" said Jon Clemens, CEO of Jakoba Software. He continued: "while we offer both a SaaS and on-premise version of the software, one of our prime target customers for this solution are HRM software vendors. Most do not have an EPM/Appraisal solution and have concentrated on payroll and related solutions. We offer a special program to these vendors, making it very easy to incorporate EPM under their own label."
Jakoba Software is a company focused on helping its customers gets the most value from employee efforts and employee-focused processes. Jakoba Software's employee performance management solutions provide customers an easy way to transform the employee review process into something that can ultimately be used to help connect with, align, engage, and develop employees. Founded in 2006 by former Microsoft Executive Jon Clemens, Jakoba Software is growing rapidly because of its intense customer-focus and its desire to make a positive difference for its customers.
Bridge Incubation Group BV
The Bridge Incubation Group B.V. (Bridge) manages business development and the daily business process for software companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Bridge delivers services in the areas of business planning, channel development and optimization, sales and marketing. The company was founded in 2007. Bridge is a Microsoft BizSpark Network Partner.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Software":
DSGVO-Guide: Welche Bereiche sind eigentlich betroffen?
Bevor Unternehmen feststellen können, wo sie eigentlich bei der Umsetzung der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO / GDPR) stehen, müssen sie wissen, welche Bereiche im Unternehmen davon überhaupt betroffen sind. Dieser Guide nennt die wichtigsten Punkte.Weiterlesen