85737 Ismaning, de
+49 (89) 958226-11
Countdown for IFOY Entry 2019 is On...
Applicant portal on www.ifoy.org open up to October 30, 2018 / Intralogistics start-ups have their own IFOY category(PresseBox) ( Ismaning near Munich, )
The eleven categories cover material handling products and solutions for almost every application. In addition to forklifts, warehouse equipment and special built vehicles, automated guided vehicles (AGVs), shuttles, robots, software and apps or successfully implemented integrated warehouse concepts are approved for application. Furthermore, outstanding technical details or components, such as ergonomic innovations, safety solutions or automation components are awarded for their achievements. For the first time, startups also have a permanent place at the IFOY Award. In a separate category, they can submit their developments in intralogistics.
The IFOY Award has established itself as an indicator of economic efficiency and innovation. Due to its specialised expertise it is regarded as the most important innovation award in intralogistics and material handling. The devices and solutions are subjected to individually tailored driving or function tests, including the IFOY test protocol comprising around 80 criteria and the scientific IFOY Innovation Check. In addition, jurors and their advisory teams assess the finalists personally before voting. Above all, it is crucial that the nominees are compared not with each other, yet with their competing devices on the market.
The conditions of participation can be requested from the IFOY office (www.ifoy.org).
At a glance: IFOY AWARD categories 2019
• Counter Balanced Truck: up to 3.5 tons
• Counter Balanced Truck: from 3.51 tons
• Heavy Load Forklift and Special Vehicle: forklifts and vehicles for special tasks: container stackers, transportable forklifts, heavy-load forklifts from 8 tons, special vehicle manufacturing
• Warehouse Truck "highlifter": materials handling equipment from the 2nd shelving level, such as high-bay trucks, VNA trucks or reach trucks, pedestrian-controlled highlift trucks, order-picking trucks, etc. Warehouse Truck "lowlifter": materials handling equipment up to the 1st shelving level, such as pedestrian-controlled lowlift trucks, lift trucks, tow tractors, tugger trains, order-picking trucks, etc.
• Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV), Shuttle: shuttle (systems), driverless transport systems, automated/partially automated materials handling equipment in the context of the application options
• Intralogistics Robot: robots or robot-based solutions for intralogistic applications, such as picking robots, palletizing and depalletizing robots, cobots, robots for automatic unloading and loading of trucks, etc.
• Intralogistics Software: apps and intralogistics system or software solutions in the context of the application options, such as warehouse management systems, truck guidance systems, advanced driver assistance systems, fleet management systems, etc.
• Integrated Warehouse Solution: a warehouse concept that has been successfully implemented at the customer's location
• Special of the Year: components or technical details that significantly improve economics or environment, or the physical or psychological conditions of the user, such as ergonomic innovations, scafety assistant solutions, automation solutions, drive technology, forklift attachments, etc.
• NEW Startup: the prize is awarded to innovative prototypes or functional developments (intralogistics products, software, vehicles or components) of newly founded companies.
IFOY AWARD WWW.IFOY.ORG
The International Intralogistics and Forklift Truck of the Year (IFOY AWARD) recognises the year's best intralogistics products and system solutions. The aim of the organisation is to document the performance capability and innovative drive of the intralogistics, helping to boost competitiveness and raise the profile of the entire sector in the public arena. The winners of the IFOY Award are selected once a year by an independent jury of international trade journalists. The sponsor of the IFOY Award is the VDMA Materials Handling and Intralogistics Sector Association. The IFOY partners are Deutsche Messe with the CeMAT trade fair in Hannover and the Messe München trade fair company in Munich with the transport logistic, bauma and IFAT fairs. The IFOY pallet partner is CHEP, the global market leader in pallet pooling. The IFOY technology partner is the battery charging specialist Fronius. The headquarters of the IFOY organisation are in Ismaning near Munich.
Members of the jury: Kirsty Adams, editor-in-chief SHD Logistics (UK), Vladimir Antonov, editor-in-chief Sklad i Technika (Russia), Winfried Bauer, editor-in-chief f+h Fördertechnik, Materialfluss, Logistik 4.0 (Germany), Cecilia Biondi, editor-in-chief Logistica Management (Italy), Snejina Badjeva, editor-in-chief Logistika magazine (Bulgaria), Dave Blanchard, editor-in-chief Material Handling & Logistics / Industry Week (USA), Theo Egberts, IFOY tester and owner Buro Andersom / Andersom Testing (Netherlands, without voting rights), Paul Hamblin, editor-in-chief Logistics Business (United Kingdom), Thilo Jörgl, editor-in-chief Logistik Heute (Germany), Anders Karlsson, editor-in-chief Svensk Åkeritidning (Sweden), Klaus Koch, editor-in-chief Logistik&Fördertechnik, Handel Heute (Switzerland), Allan Leibowitz, editor-in-chief forkliftaction.com (Australia), Valeria Lima de Azevedo Nammur, editor-in-chief LogWeb Magazine (Brazil), Øyvind Ludt, editor-in-chief Moderne Transport (Norway), Bernd Maienschein, editor-in-chief MM Logistik (Germany), Marilena Matei, editorial director Tranzit / Tranzit Logistica (Romania), Anton Mizunov, editor-in-chief Skladskoj complex (Russia), Maurizio Peruzzi, editor-in-chief Il Giornale della Logistica (Italy), Szilvia Rapi Jaubert, publisher and editor-in-chief Supply Chain Monitor (Hungary), Isabel Rodrigo, editor-in-chief Logística Profesional (Spain), Thomas Rosenberger, editor-in-chief lastauto omnibus (Germany), Hans-Joachim Schlobach, publisher and editor-in-chief Business+Logistic (Austria), Sascha Schmel, managing director association materials handling and intralogistics in the VDMA (Germany, without voting rights), Sebastian Śliwieński, editor-in-chief Warehouse Monitor (Poland), Gilles Solard, publisher and editor-in-chief Stratégies Logistique (France), Jarlath Sweeney, editor-in-chief Fleet transport (Ireland), Johannes Tomsich, editorial director Logistik-Kurier (Austria), Mats Udikas, editor-in-chief Transportnytt (Sweden). The executive chairperson of the jury is Anita Wuermser, logistics journalist and managing director of wuermser.communications.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.