Polysun 5.6: flexibility improves sales
The new 5.6 version of Polysun offers the utmost flexibility in system design and report generation. It will be able to present your system designs in minute detail and therefore achieve absolute precision in system design and calculation.
“We want to provide our clients with a solution that they can use in the best possible way to support sales and save time”, says Simon Geisshuesler, Vela Solaris Marketing Director. “The software Polysun gives designers unlimited flexibility both when creating a system design and when selling it. By presenting accurate results for the system you gain the confidence and trust of your clients.“
The precise depiction and simulation of a system’s yield values are essential prerequisites for selling and funding systems both small and large. The final client is not only interested in exact simulation results but also in being able to recognize a system that is depicted accurately.
New Features in Polysun 5.6
- Polysun Online for Helvetic-Energy (former Conergy Switzerland)
- A special Rheinzink report is now available in Results-Special Reports
- PVT collector database for SRCC certified collectors
- Photon PV Module and Inverter database update
- SRCC and SPF collector database update
- Buchs heat pump database update
- New Large solar storage tanks (Jenni)
- New system diagram templates for Hoval, Soltop, 40 SunEarth Inc. schemes for the US market
- 10 typical solar thermal space heating assisted templates for North America
- 10 new solar templates in general
- 6 new schemes for commercial solar-thermal systems for California CSI
- Improved collector and boiler size recommendations in Wizard
- Cold water temperature can be automatically defined with the aid of weather data or adjusted manually.
- Pump flow-rate adjusts automatically to the available controller settings.
- The nominal hot water flow-rate adjusts automatically to the consumption rate.
- Improved choice of water tank in Wizard
Über Vela Solaris AG
Vela Solaris is a leading provider of simulation software for the renewable energy sector, running offices in the US and Europe. Polysun simulation software provides invaluable support in the analysis, design and calculation of heating and cooling systems using renewable energy. Polysun has been on the market since 1992. It was originally created at the Swiss federal Institute for Solar Technology SPF. Our software has been setting new and higher industry standards continuously ever since. Solid scientific foundations and its user-friendliness have made Polysun the preferred software solution for thousands of experts and well-established companies worldwide. Vela Solaris cooperates closely with universities and manufacturers to further develop Polysun everyday.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 17.06.2013 - New Polysun 6.1: The new version enables users to plan the optimal use of solar energy for energy self-sufficient homes and smart-grid applications
- 17.06.2013 - Neue Polysun-Version: Den optimalen Einsatz von Solarenergie für energieautarkes Wohnen und Smart-Grid Anwendungen planen
- 03.04.2013 - Smart-Grid konkret: Solarenergie und Wärmepumpen-Heizungen für möglichst energieautarkes Wohnen optimieren