TI expands automotive power management portfolio with industry's first 14-rail PMIC for infotainment and cluster applications
Key features and benefits
· 14 rail capability: the TPS658629-Q1 has 3 DC-DC Buck Converters, 11 LDOs, four programmable PWM outputs, two RGB LED drivers and one WLED driver to support the next generation of infotainment and cluster power requirements. The I2C interface enables control of a wide range of subsystem parameters. Internal registers have a complete set of status information, enabling easy diagnostics and host-controlled handling of fault conditions.
· Custom design flexibility: TPS658629-Q1 can be factory-programmed to the customer's own power sequencing specifications without any additional cost.
· Small footprint: 12-mm x 12-mm automotive-qualified nFBGA package.
Availability, packaging and pricing
The TPS658629-Q1 is available for ordering now from TI and its authorized distributors. It is offered in an automotive-qualified 169-ball nFBGA package. The TPS658629-Q1 is priced at $7.00 in quantities of 1,000. Samples and evaluation modules are available.
Learn more about the TPS658629-Q1 by visiting the links below:
· TPS658629-Q1 datasheet: www.ti.com/tps658629-q1-preu.
· Sample and purchase: www.ti.com/....
Find out more about TI's automotive portfolio by visiting the links below:
· TI's complete automotive portfolio: www.ti.com/automotive.
· TI E2E Automotive Community: www.ti.com/e2eautomotive-pr.
Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH
Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 80,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be - smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All trademarks and registered trademarks and other trademarks are property of their respective owners.