Reclaim your identity with aero-domains
For the many established aviation companies who lost out in the .com boom, there is now a second chance to reclaim your aviation identity.
The aero-domain is much more than a domain name – it’s an Internet territory staked out by aviation for aviation. It will help enhance your identity, in today’s crowded online environment, as a key player in the global aviation community.
Stake your claim: register your company name, brand names, products, and trademarks as .aero domain names today to reserve your piece of this territory,
Extra: Since websites and email services using the aero-domain work with other domain names, many companies have chosen to register their aero-domain name and redirect it to their existing web address, thereby leveraging their current presence and “reserving” their space in aviation’s internet territory.
Free service from .aero: Increase your visibility with a single listing in the .aero online directory, a comprehensive online guide to all .aero domain registrants. Valuable and easy to use this resource will help companies and organizations to locate precise and detailed information about aviation services and products within a directory covering 100 subdivisions of 19 categories, each specific to aviation. Listing in the directory is only available to .aero registered domain name.
Domain names can help boost your online business in many ways. Imagine what a domain name that is exclusive to your industry focus – aviation -- can do.
Not only will it remove you from the anonymity of traditional domain names such as .com and country specific domain names, it can help you:
• Protect your identity: through registration of your company name, main products and services, you can protect your online identity
• Promote your business focus: the .aero domain is exclusive to the aviation industry; a .aero email or web address immediately identifies you as a key industry player.
Plus it can provide you with online marketing opportunities that will help boost your business:
• Promote your products and services: With individual, aviation specific domain names for various products and services, you can more effectively promote each of those offerings.
• Track advertising: Through use of individual domain names for products and services, or a domain name unique to a promotional activity, you can track the success of a particular campaign more readily.
• Increase your Internet presence: Having a focused domain name can help optimize your website for search engines and build traffic!
Registration in .aero is not available to everyone. Unlike generic TLDs, the aero-domains applies a process which ensures that each registrant is a valid aviation community member -- a process that safeguards .aero’s exclusivity and integrity and communicates a unique identity for you and your company.