National Instruments Introduces NI Single-Board RIO Embedded Devices
With Multifunction I/O for Custom Application Development
With the new devices, engineers can achieve shorter time to market of an off-the-shelf system along with the I/O customization offered by in-house designs, providing the best of both worlds. The devices also feature built-in analog I/O so engineers can take advantage of the company's industry-leading analog expertise in addition to their application-specific circuitry. The devices' low cost, small form factor, built-in I/O, real-time processor and FPGA provide an ideal platform for embedded monitoring and control applications in industries such as medical and energy.
- NI sbRIO-9623: 256 MB of memory, 128 MB RAM, 16 channels 12-bit analog input, 4 channels 12-bit analog output, 4 DIO, 96 RMC DIO
- NI sbRIO-9626: 512 MB of memory, 256 MB RAM, 16 channels 16-bit analog input, 4 channels 16-bit analog output, 4 DIO, 96 RMC DIO
- NI sbRIO-9633: 256 MB of memory, 128 MB RAM, 16 channels 12-bit analog input, 4 channels 12-bit analog output, 28 DIO
- NI sbRIO-9636: 512 MB of memory, 256 MB RAM, 16 channels 16-bit analog input, 4 channels 16-bit analog output, 28 DIO Learn more by viewing these additional resources
- See What's New With NI Single-Board RIO: http://www.ni.com/...
- Video "NI Single-Board RIO Out of the Box": http://zone.ni.com/...
About NI RIO
NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware combined with NI LabVIEW system design software provides a commercial off-the-shelf solution to simplify development and shorten time to market when designing advanced control, monitoring and test systems. NI RIO hardware, which includes CompactRIO, NI Single-Board RIO, R Series boards and PXI-based FlexRIO, features an architecture with powerful floating-point processors, reconfigurable FPGAs and modular I/O. Engineers can program all NI RIO hardware components with NI LabVIEW to rapidly create custom timing, signal processing and control for I/O without requiring expertise in low-level hardware description languages or board-level design.
About National Instruments Germany GmbH
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 10.09.2015 - Herausforderungen im Bereich Big Data mit neuer CompactDAQ-Hardware und DIAdem 2015 bewältigen
- 10.09.2015 - NI Helps Engineers Solve Big Data Challenges With New CompactDAQ Hardware and DIAdem 2015 Software
- 10.09.2015 - NI Launches Next-Generation Control Systems Optimized for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)