Management team at manroland sheetfed GmbH confirmed
- Alfred Rothlaender - President (Geschäftsführer)
- Rafael Penuela Torres - Vice President Sales (Geschäftsführer)
- Marco Faulhaber - Vice President Aftermarket (Prokurist)
- Peter Esch - Head of Production (Prokurist)
- Stefan Finger - Head of Engineering R&D (Prokurist),
- Ewa Lohmann - Head of Finance (Prokurist)
- Thomas Heyn - Head of Human Resources
This press release contains projections for the future based on the well-founded assumptions and prognoses of the management of manroland sheetfed GmbH. Though management believes these assumptions and estimates to be correct, actual developments in the future, as well as actual operating results, may deviate from those put forward by management due to factors beyond the control of the company, such factors to include, for example, fluctuating exchange rates, changes within the graphic arts industry, or any other unforeseen economic and/or market transformations. manroland sheetfed GmbH makes no guarantees that future developments and/or future operating results will match any of the numbers and/or statements put forth in this press release, and assumes no liability if such situations arise. Furthermore, no responsibility is assumed for updating any of the statements and/or figures contained herein.
About manroland sheetfed GmbH
manroland sheetfed GmbH (www.manroland.com) began trading on 10 February 2012, following the acquisition of the sheetfed division of the insolvent manroland AG by British industrialist Tony Langley and Langley Holdings plc. (www.langleyholdings.com) manroland sheetfed employs around 900 people at the HQ in Offenbach, Germany and over 2000 people worldwide, in over 40 subsidiaries.