Upgrade: MOLSPEC V Industrial
The new version offers additional features. As an alternative to the previous system of userdefined nodes, integration according to the Romberg algorithm is now possible. Furthermore, in addition to the graphical representation, the data may also be exported in ASCII format.
A free demo is available for testing.
For more information visit our website at http://www.lasercomponents.com/...
Twitter: Follow www.twitter.com/... for regular news updates.
- Optatec, June 15 - 18, 2010, Messegelände Frankfurt/Main, Germany; Hall 3.0, Booth E01
- PRI Photon, October 26 - 29, 2010, Parc Floral, Paris, France
- PHOTONEX, November 03 - 04, 2010, The International Centre, Telford, UK; Booth D15
- VISION, November 09 - 11, 2010, Neue Messe Stuttgart, Germany
- electronica, November 09 - 12, 2010, Neue Messe München, Germany; Hall A2, Booth 306
Über LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
LASER COMPONENTS is specialized in the development, manufacture, and sale of components and services for the laser and optoelectronics industries. With sales offices in four different countries, the company has served its customers since 1982. Inhouse production at six locations in Germany, Canada, and the USA began in 1986 and is meanwhile responsible for about half of its turnover. Currently, the familyrun business employs more than 120 people worldwide.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 07.05.2013 - Kleinste OEM-Lasermodule - die LC-LMD-Serie
- 07.05.2013 - Smallest OEM Laser Modules - The LC LMD Series
- 30.04.2013 - Control Two Wavelengths with a Single Laser Diode Driver