- Pressemitteilung BoxID 117776
All-New Edition of Razer Diamondback™ Equipped with Third Generation Sensor
Razer’s most advanced infrared sensor is applied to the latest edition of the
The Razer 3G sensor is being lauded as the most advanced infrared sensor ever. First seen in the Razer DeathAdder™, the 3G sensor is the highest performing mousing sensor as found in ESReality’s MouseScore 2007, the world’s first independent mouse benchmark test. With the updated 3G sensor now found in the Razer Diamondback 3G, all gamers will be able to use Razer’s most advanced infrared sensor in the proven ambidextrous form factor design of the Razer Diamondback.
"For the avid gamer, the difference between winning and losing can often depend on the mouse," said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president of Razer. "The Diamondback has been the core competitive mouse for a generation of gamers and its speed, precision and smoothness have now been improved. These are the critical factors that optimize the players' performance and create the ultimate gaming experience."
In addition to the inclusion of the Razer 3G infrared sensor, the Razer Diamondback 3G also features a new rubberized non-slip finish. Completely coated in a stylish black rubberized finish, the Razer Diamondback 3G features a more tactile feel, allowing for quicker responses and a firmer grip over the entire mouse.
Razer Diamondback 3G Features:
- 1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G infrared sensor
- Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- Up to 60 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
The Razer Diamondback 3G will retail for $59.99 USD and can be preordered at www.razerzone.com beginning on August 1, 2007. Gamers who preorder the Razer Diamondback 3G on the RazerZone web store will also receive a 20% discount off all other items in their cart.
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Razer collaborates with gamers to develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge gaming peripherals utilizing proprietary technologies that give gamers the competitive edge. Razer products have earned critical praise and won multiple awards from around the world for their precision, sensitivity, usability and distinctions in product design.
Engineered to near perfection, Razer’s reputation of being the leader in gaming peripheral technology is embodied in every single Razer product. For more information, please visit www.razerzone.com.
Razer - For Gamers. By Gamers.™
About Jöllenbeck GmbH
Die Jöllenbeck GmbH ist einer der führenden Hersteller von Office & Entertainment Peripherie in Europa. Seit Gründung positioniert sich Jöllenbeck sehr erfolgreich im Bereich PC-, Videospielkonsolen- und Handheld-Zubehör. Das Produktportfolio der Eigenmarke SPEED-LINK umfasst Sound Systeme, Headsets, Mäuse, Mauspads, Tastaturen, Gamepads, Joysticks und weitere Zubehörprodukte. Die SPEED-LINK Produkte bestechen durch die Kombination neuartiger Technologien mit exzellentem Design und hervorragender Funktionalität. Jöllenbeck ist mit SPEED-LINK in über 30 Ländern Europas vertreten.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 10.03.2011 - SPEEDLINK® stellt 3DS®-Sortiment vor
- 10.03.2011 - SPEEDLINK® presents new 3DS® range
- 01.02.2011 - A truly classic joystick - the COMPETITION PRO: limited Anniversary Edition