A successful compound library design starts here!
7th International Conference Compound Libraries 2011
17 – 19 October 2011 in Darmstadt/Germany, pharmaceutical professionals will come together to discuss and learn about the newest, most effective library designs as well as screening methods to better manage compound library collections. Main areas of discussion will include:
• Pfizer’s file enrichment and library design strategies
• Detecting starting points for med-chem optimization by employing rational design of focused and fragment libraries
• Improving hit identification through technologies such as SPR and Isothermal Titration Calorimetry and 19F – NMR
• Screening collection strategies through the process of acquiring and integrating lead-like compounds
• Blind screening, the evolution of compound acquisition and the “no cure – no pay” principle
In addition to the two main conference days, delegates can also take part in interactive workshops on the following subject areas:
• Ten years of building and screening the Pfizer File Enrichment Collection
• Hit-to-Lead Optimization – Integrating multiple screening methods (HTS and non HTS approaches)
• Compound libraries for marine natural products drug discovery
• New business models for compound library acquisition
Further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program are available at www.compound-libraries.com/PR
Über IQPC GmbH
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.