Infrared Imager ViewIR® 50 Completes Product Range
Ultraportable thermal monocular with solid weatherproof housing
The key characteristics of the ViewIR® 50 are:
• Total weight of only 500 g
• Spectral range (7.5 … 14) µm
• High-resolution, uncooled microbolometer detector with (384 x 288) IR-pixels
• Dust- and waterproof housing, protection class IP67
• Image- and video storage on SD card
• Single-handed operation possible
In addition to the ViewIR® 50, InfraTec will also present the VarioVIEWTM 150 and VarioCAM® hr head at the leading Spanish security-exhibition as basic cameras for stationary and vehicle-bound solutions. You can find InfraTec at the booth of the Spanish distributor ASTRO-NAUTICA S.L. (Booth: 10G28).
Über InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik
nfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik based in Dresden is specialized in products and services in the field of infrared technology. InfraTec founded in 1991 meanwhile has its own manufacturing and development facilities and employs more than 190 people. In the sensor department customized components, especially pyro-electric infrared detectors, are produced on 1,000 m² clean room space for customers from all over the world. The infrared measurement department works in all application fields of thermography and provides the full range of services from selling infrared cameras up to delivering turnkey infrared automation solution and IR systems.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 03.09.2013 - Thermografie-Tag „Forschung & Entwicklung“ 2013 in Dresden
- 07.08.2013 - InfraTec participation in EU Project “ThermoBot“
- 07.08.2013 - InfraTec-Beteiligung am EU-Projekt „ThermoBot“