HERBOLD Meckesheim GmbH www.herbold.com will present their product range at the international Plastics Recycling Trade Show FAKUMA
Neue Messe 1, 88046 Friedrichshafen, Stand in Hall A6-6502 from October 16 to October 20, 2012
As part of the vast product range HERBOLD MECKESHEIM will showcase the following typical machine series:
- The Plastcompactor HV 50 for compacting films, fibres and foams: this machine can transform flow-resistant materials into an agglomerate with high bulk density and good flow characteristics. Typical materials are PA-fibres, PET-flakes and scrap XPS-foams.
- The Shredder HR 62P is rounding off the product range of shredders with a small compact shredder that might be interesting for in-house plastics processing companies with only small quantities of lumps. Due to its low acquisition costs and its compact design, this machine makes an in-house recycling possible for blow moulding, film and injection moulding shops.
- The Granulator SML 45/60 SB with forced feeding (patent pending): this special granulator design can considerably reduce its energy demand - with a 30 to 50 % lower connected load compared to a traditional machine. Pre-shredded waste and hollow bodies can be recycled in a very economic way. Some 200 machines of this design have already been sold since the market launch.
Über Herbold Meckesheim GmbH
In dialogue with the customer, HERBOLD MECKESHEIM will find the optimum solution for customer's recycling problem. Tests can be made in Herbold's technical centre where all the machines are available in production scale size for tests with customer's original material.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 19.09.2012 - Herbold Meckesheim GmbH inaugurated a new building as their US subsidiary in North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- 19.09.2012 - Neubau in USA
- 08.08.2012 - Die HERBOLD Meckesheim GmbH www.herbold.com präsentiert ihre Produktlinie vom 16. bis 20. Oktober 2012 auf der Internationalen Fachmesse für Kunststoffaufbereitung FAKUMA