Small KVM switch - high capacity
G&D's DVICenter series combines the functions of KVM switches and extenders. The possibility to assign computer and console ports according to their wishes gives users the freedom to tailor the system to their individual needs.
The signal transmission of DVICenter devices includes the following parameters:
- Single-Link DVI in resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Analogue audio, bidirectional with resolutions of 24 bits
- Transmission via CAT-x cable, bridges distances of up to 560 m
- Via fibre optics max. 10,000 m
- No additional software required
Additionally, DVICenter devices provide many expansions such as power switching, extending the range via optical fibres, intercommunication functions, network and web configurations as well as redundancies.
To ensure the system's safety, the devices offer the "DC-Monitoring" feature. It provides status information of the DVICenters via their web interfaces that can be sent (SNMP trap) or queried (SNMP GET).
Any DVICenter variants can be directly purchased at G&D or at their partners.
Further DVICenter information: http://www.gdsys.de/...