- Pressemitteilung BoxID 317869
GE Healthcare IT announces acceleration of Centricity Enterprise engineering and partnership programs at Arab Health
More than 200 new staff and over five new systems integration partners to be recruited in response to growing global demand for integrated, enterprise-wide healthcare IT solutions
GE Healthcare IT leveraged its participation at Arab Health, the premier healthcare exhibition in the Middle East, to flag off a year of delivery of product updates, new services, new systems integration partners, and new customer deployments for Centricity Enterprise.
A flagship customer in the Gulf Region, Al Seif Hospital in Kuwait, will immediately benefit from the new updates and services and serve as a showcase for healthcare IT technology improving quality and efficiency of patient care.
“For more than 30 years, Centricity Enterprise has helped many of the world’s leading providers to optimize the quality, safety, and efficiency of their patient care and has shown the entire industry the measurable benefits of healthcare IT software,” said Laurent Rotival, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Enterprise Solutions Division for GE Healthcare IT.
“New global focus on healthcare IT to improve patient outcomes is greatly increasing demand for our software and services so we are pleased to more than double our investment so all of our customers continue to advance the care they provide. Despite challenging economic conditions, the industry will see GE’s unmatched commitment to leadership in this space through our significant additional investment.”
Specifically, the following new investments are being made to accelerate solution and services delivery, starting in 2010:
· More than 200 new, full-time software engineers and clinical technologists are being recruited to work in the division’s Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Bangalore development centers.
· More than five new systems integration partners are being recruited and trained through the Centricity Enterprise Certified Partner program that was launched in 2008.
· Through the Digital Day One “Fast Track” deployment program, further optimizations are being made to enable a full deployment of hosted solutions in just 10 months, a time-line previously unheard of in the industry.
Arab Health is held from January 25 to 28, 2010 at Dubai International Convention Centre. GE Healthcare is the Platinum Sponsor of the exhibition and the Commercial Gold supporter of three key conferences on Anesthesia, Molecular Imaging & Nuclear Medicine and Middle East Imaging and Diagnostics, being held on the sidelines of the event.
Über GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technology, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems.
Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 46,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries. For more information about GE Healthcare, visit our website at www.gehealthcare.com
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 06.03.2012 - GE Sponsors Water Risk Mapping Tool
- 11.10.2010 - GE Healthcare unterstützt Europäische Gesellschaft für Nuklearmedizin (EANM), damit Ärzte Erkrankungen frühzeitig erkennen
- 17.05.2010 - GE Healthcare präsentiert auf dem 91. Deutschen Röntgenkongress Fortschritte bei innovativen Technologien