XMC Module with Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
Electronic Tools announces the immediate availability of the XPort3300, a conduction- or air-cooled, dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet XMC with front-panel or rear I/O support.
Additional XPort3300 features:
- Intel® 82599, dual 10GbE controller
- Front-panel I/O for the 10GbE interfaces can be provided with either dual-optical, SFP+, fiber-optic connectors or a single RJ-45 10GBASE-T connector
- Supports dual rear 10GBASE-T interfaces through the P16 connector
- Utilizes X12d I/O mapping per VITA 46.9
- x8 PCI Express 2.0 interface to the host module per VITA 42.3
The XPort3300 is engineered to scale from an air-cooled, commercial version (0 to 55ºC) to a rugged, conduction-cooled version (-40 to +85ºC) in accordance with appropriate environmental test methods.
More information: http://www.etools.de/...