M-ENABLING RUSSIA 2015
First event focusing on technology for senior citizen and people with disabilities
The conference will stage a mix of Russian and international speakers with experience in accessibility and assistive technologies as well as executives from the mobile industry. Government representatives, private sector and civil society leaders involved in accessibility among Russian Federation and CIS countries organizations will be invited.
Topics of the conference:
- Review of existing mobile apps and solutions and best ways of implementation
- Comprehensive overview of demographics and data regarding usage based upon international case studies
- Discussions among telecom regulators, mobile service providers and advocacy organizations to expedite optimum policies and programs promoting mobile accessibility
- Review of the benefits of expanding accessible digital interfaces to different sectors of society for education, government and the workplace
G3ict, who is cooperating in organizing the M-Enabling Summit with E.J.Krause & Associates, Inc. in Washington successfully since 2011, will provide international speakers from following sectors:
• Mobile service providers with extensive accessible offerings
• Handset manufacturers
• Operating system vendors
• Application developers
• Experts from international disability organizations familiar with mobile technology
M-Enabling Russia 2015 will bring together professionals, corporations, service organizations and providers and technology thought leaders for an all-inclusive conference and showcase focused on innovative solutions, mobile applications and services for seniors and users of all abilities. The international conference and showcase is the premier event of solely focusing on technology and provides a unique platform and business opportunities in this seminal market.
E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc.
Founded in 1984, E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc. (EJK) is one of the largest privately held exhibition management companies in the world. EJK produces over 40 events in 16 different industries supported by 9 offices on three continents. It is recognized as a major organizer of exhibitions and conferences worldwide. EJK's reputation is based on its resolute commitment to excellence in service to its clients. EJK enjoys successful, long-term relationships with global players and constituencies including associations, government agencies and chambers of commerce from around the world. E.J. Krause & Associates, Inc. is committed to making the exhibition experience of its clients both profitable and efficient, maximizing their return on investment. The global marketing and operations network consists of offices in the USA (Washington, D.C., Corporate Headquarters), Mexico (Mexico City), Europe (Düsseldorf, Madrid, Moscow, Milan) and Asia (Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo).