USB-TFT-Interface – New Driver for a perfect Multi Display
An an optimum driver support for all current operating systems is guaranteed:
• Windows 7 (32- and 64-Bit, incl. Aero support)
• Windows XP (32-Bit) as well as XP-Embedded
• Further systems e.g. Windows 7 embedded possible
Artista Drivers offer the advantage of a secure order of content on the screen, even if the system is rebooted and moreover allows an image rotation. When TFT displays are connected via USB, the troublesome work of rearranging the content on the displays after each reboot becomes superfluous.
Customized configurations on the hardware and firmware can be arranged.
Examples for customizing:
• Image synchronizing on external events in the FPGA
• Connector assembly fitting customer’s application
• Customized form factor of the printed circuit
• Customized USB serial number for installations based on a hard disk drive image
Über Distec GmbH
The Data Display Group is a worldwide operating specialist for TFT flat screens and -system solutions for industrial, medical and multimedia applications. Based in Germering, near Munich, the company develops, produces and supplies innovative solutions from assemblies and kits up to finished OEM products. These efficient Green IT solutions are based on own hardware platforms and own software which control the TFTs of the partners Chimei Innolux, Optrex and Samsung as well as selected panels from other manufacturers. The in-house products are developed in Data Display Group’s R&D centres in Germering, Istanbul (Turkey) and Ronkonkoma (NY/USA). Apart from customized solutions and adaptations, product enhancements and the assembly of monitor systems, the range of Data Display Group’s services also comprises a complete after-sales service with RMA handling, repairs and technical support.
For further information please visit http://www.datadisplay-group.com.
Data Display Group’s products are available worldwide:
Europe: Distec GmbH, Germering, http://www.distec.de
Europe – Digital Signage products and industrial monitors: Data Display Solution, Eisenach, http://www.dd-solution.de
Italy: Data Display S.r.l., Padova, http://www.datadisplay.it
UK and Benelux: Display Technology, Rochester, http://www.displaytechnology.co.uk
Turkey and Near East: Data Display Teknoloji, http://www.datadisplay.com.tr/...
North America: Apollo Display Technologies, Ronkonkoma NY, http://www.apollodisplays.com/...
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 25.04.2013 - New 15.4" High Brightness TFT Display
- 25.04.2013 - Neues TFT Display 15,4" mit hoher Helligkeit
- 11.04.2013 - Prisma-IIIA für langfristig stabile und produktunabhängige Displayansteuerung