New Dallmeier HD Megapixel Camera: DDF4900HDV
The Dallmeier network camera has a 1/2.5" 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor and supports both standard and high definition (720p, 1080p, 3 MP) resolutions. Enhanced image quality can be achieved by means of numerous control functions such as AWB, AGC and slow shutter. Power supply can be via PoE or 12V DC.
Features of the Dallmeier DDF4900HDV:
- 1/2.5” 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor with Cam_inPIX® technology
- Pure Digital Signal Processing
- High sensitivity at F1.0, 50IRE: 1.6 lux
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Video compression: H.264, MJPEG
- Simultaneous dual- or tri-streaming
- Megapixel vari-focal lens: F1.8/ f=4-10mm
- Noise suppression
- Hybrid IP camera with an analogue preview output
- Alarm notification via FTP image upload
- Local video memory SDHC card slot integrated
- Tri-axial adjustment
- Two available camera variants: in-ceiling mount and surface mount
- Compact, vandal-resistant housing with IP67 (surface mount variant)
- DIN EN 50130-4 compliant
About Dallmeier electronic GmbH & Co.KG
Dallmeier has at its disposal more than 25 years of experience in transmission, recording as well as picture processing technology and is an outstanding pioneer of CCTV/IP solutions worldwide. This profound knowledge is used in the development of intelligent software and high quality recorder and camera technologies enabling Dallmeier to not only offer stand-alone systems, but complete network solutions up to large-scale projects with perfectly integrated components.
Right from the beginning the company always focused on own innovative developments and highest quality and reliability. Dallmeier is the only manufacturer in Germany that develops and manufactures all components on its own. This includes the entire product range, from cameras to picture storage and transmission to intelligent video analysis and even individually adjusted management systems. Quality made by Dallmeier, made in Germany! This and the extensive experience in the CCTV and IP field have lead to a top position in the international market for digital video surveillance systems.