"Wind Energy Market 2010/2011"
Turbines, Technology & Global Markets - 20th Edition of the BWE-Yearbook
For the 20th time the German Wind Energy Association (BWE) is publishing its comprehensive overview on global wind energy industry. This year's edition provides information on the further expansion of inland and offshore wind energy. Furthermore it analyses perspectives of the growing market of small wind turbines. "With our yearly published market overview "Wind Energy Market" we have strongly contributed to the development of the German wind energy industry" says Hermann Albers, President of the German Wind Energy Association (BWE). "Since its first publishing in 1989 it has become a renowned institution in the whole industry sector."
Growth potential for wind energy in Europe
The yearbook "Wind Energy Market 2010/2011" is a comprehensive guide to the technology, economics and politics of wind energy in Europe. It presents current figures of the offshore wind energy market, covers the great dynamics of offshoreplanning in the Baltic Sea and the North Sea and gives an overview on European planning permissions and European tariffs.
Furthermore it has brought together information available about the market of small wind turbines, with up to max. 100 kw capacity. Countries with a big share of new capacity of small wind turbines are Great Britain, United States of America and Germany.
It includes more than 60 detailled wind turbine datasheets certified measurements and specifications of more than 30 small wind turbines and in addition it contains addresses of more than 600 wind industry experts.
Visiting author Dr. Norbert Röttgen, German Federal Environment Minister, rounds the book off with a guest contribution on the major role of renewable energies to global energy supply.
This BWE-Market Survey is an indispensable reference source for engineers, researchers, environmentalists, planners, policy specialists, and community leaders who deal with this fast growing field. It presents all information on the continuously growing wind energy industry at a glance.
From the content
- WIND TURBINES & TECHNOLOGY: Expert reports and more than 60 detailed wind turbine data sheets.
- SMALL WIND TURBINES: "Revolution on the ridgeline" Expert Report and specifications of more than 30 small wind turbines.
- GLOBALMARKETS: Expert Reports: The German Market 2009 and The World Markets' Irresistible Growth
- OFFSHORE: An overview of German offshore projects and european tariffs
- OFFSHORE: Servicining and maintaining - High life in the high seas
- Morethan 600 addresses of Foreign and German Wind Industry Experts
- Guest contribution by German Federal Environment Minister, Dr. Norbert Röttgen
- Comprehensive overview on the global wind energy industry
- Technical data of more than 60 wind turbines
- Classified directory of approx. 600 Manufacturer, Suppliers, Lawyers and more
- Data collected from certified measurements of more than 30 small wind turbines.
- Professional articles for Newcomers and Insiders about the continuously growing Industry
- Paperback, 218 pages
- ISDN: 978-3-9806657-6-6
- Price:59,00 € (members of BWE: 39,00 €)
- Order sheets and detailled information on http://www.wind-energy-market.com <http://www.wind-energy-market.com/...> or send an email to email@example.com
About Bundesverband WindEnergie e.V.
The German Wind Energy Association (BWE) has become the voice of the wind branch in Germany and Europe. With more than 19,000 members the association has a broad basis that carries the thought of utilization of regenerative energy into the public and into politics. Its members include wind turbine manufacturers, operators and their shareholders, planning offices, financiers, scientists, engineers, technicians and lawyers, as well as early conservationists and students.
Detailled informations about the BWE are available on http://www.wind-energie.de/... <http://www.wind-energie.de/...>