W-Touch by AURES: now available in PACK format
Ready out of the box, the complete W-Touch PACK Solution comes with a pole or stand - and is perfect for even the smallest cash desk areas.
W-Touch is an EPOS* terminal with a slimline, fanless design and a 15-inch screen.
Installed either directly on a wall or on a pole (or stand), its compact and thin design (just 48mm deep) makes it ideal for retail outlets where space at the checkout is at a premium.
- Its powerful INTEL Atom Pineview dual-core D525 processor provides fanless operation, offering excellent resistance to dust, crumbs and splashes. The front panel complies with IP 65 standards - and the terminal also features optimised power usage.
- W-Touch is perfect for all types of sales and service outlets where space is tight and till staff often standing while they work. The system can be wall-mounted or installed on a pole or base.
- W-Touch is ideal for retail environments, takeaway sales, catering and kitchen environments, bars, fast food outlets and mini-markets, as well as food and non-food self-serve stores. The system can also be adapted to both checkout and self-checkout terminal furniture.
W-Touch and its accompanying ODP 1000 receipt-printer (with matching lacquer finish) are both available in Black Piano and Pure white.
W-Touch - Key Features
- Wall-mounted, integrated touchscreen system; PACK includes pole or stand - and VESA fixings
- Go-anywhere slimline design (just 48mm deep)
- INTEL Pineview Dual Core D525 processor
- Optimized power usage
- Fanless system is ideal for harsh environments
- Splash-proof, IP65-compliant front face
- Hard drive on removable rack
- Optional SSD flash drive
- 2 colours: Black Piano and Pure White
ODP 1000 - Key Features
- Contemporary black or white lacquer styling
- Highly ergonomic, compact format fits anywhere
- Receipt output on the front face
- Enhanced splash-proof design
- integrated dual interface: RS232 C serial and USB ports
- Print speed: 160mm/sec
- Configuration utilities provided
- Ready out of the box, all cables supplied
Founded in 1989 and listed on Euronext Paris since 1999, the AURES Group manufactures point of sale terminals and systems, as well as related peripherals.
Acclaimed for its excellent reliability, this PC-based, open-system hardware is designed to provide management and till functions in specialist food and non-food stores, retail outlets, superstores, the catering and hospitality industry - and all other points of sale and service.
Offering POS equipment featuring innovative designs and a wide range of fully interchangeable colours, the AURES Group is positioned as the most creative leaders in its field.
Distribution of AURES' systems is based out of the Group's headquarters in France, its three subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Germany and the USA, and a distributor network present in over fifty countries.
*Electronic Point of Sale terminals