The second 20 years have just begun - AdoptSMT, Europe's market leader for pre-owned SMT equipment will celebrate its anniversary with its customers and will unveil a whole new comprehensive product portfolio at the SMT 2011 show
Preview for SMT Show Nuremberg AdoptSMT
20 years of AdoptSMT Group
AdoptSMT Group, which started as a 2 person enterprise in Grödig near Salzburg (Austria), has evolved into a group of five companies which employs more than 75 staff throughout Europe. This is what we celebrate this year.
New core sector - quality spare parts
AdoptSMT, supplier in the market for pre-owned SMT equipment has conducted extensive improvements in the fields of spare part supply in 2010/2011. New products have been included in the portfolio and the broadening of our net of suppliers in the US and Asia brought up many premium retrofit parts. The new core sector of spare parts has been successfully added to the more traditional business with pre-owned machines and feeders. AdoptSMT's customers can choose from more than 6,000 articles, including our premium parts.
New activities and programs of the last three months to be presented at the SMT show:
- We developed a Europe-wide feeder trade-in program for Hover-Davis: You will profit from reduced investments and at the same time enjoy all the benefits like maintenance service, warranty, etc.
- Starting in February 2011, we are the official agency for Hover-Davis in UK, Ireland, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, and Greece.
- We are distributing Indium Corporation's products in Austria.
- Sales forces strengthened - new sales reps hired for Germany and Slovenia.
Über ADOPT GmbH
Founded in 1991 by Erhard Hofmann in Salzburg, Austria as a software company, Adopt instantly gained a reputation as an excellent source for second hand SMT equipment when they moved the focus of their business to this sector in 1994. Since then the AdoptSMT Group has proved to be one of the fastest growing enterprises for used SMT equipment. Today they include the HQ in Austria with more than 6500 m²; AdoptSMT Germany GmbH with 2000 m² specialising in Siplace overhaul and service; AdoptSMT Polska Spółka z.o.o. with a small Siplace service facility; AdoptSMT UK Ltd with facilities in Redhill, Surrey, and Cumnock, Scotland and AdoptSMT Romania S.R.L with a sales office. For more information and an overview of the large range of equipment on offer, please see www.AdoptSMT.com.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen dieses Herausgebers
- 26.03.2013 - Vorschau zur SMT 2013 für Marktführer AdoptSMT für die Printmedien Halle 7-100
- 01.06.2012 - Marktführer AdoptSMT Group Europe gibt Partnerschaft mit Etiketten-Hersteller Nortec AMI bekannt
- 04.04.2012 - AdoptSMT, market leader for pre-owned SMT Assembly Equipment in Europe will show its new product offerings at the SMT 2012 trade fair in Nuremberg Hall 7,102