TI introduces industry's lowest power 6-Gbps SATA redriver/equalizer
Dual-channel, single-lane SATA redriver and signal conditioner supports longer etch runs, easier board designs and use of longer external cables
Key features and benefits of the SN75LVCP601
- Reconditions and drives highspeed signals that propagate over longer distances, enabling optimal performance for SATA drives of any speed (1.5G/3.0G/6.0G) without changing equalization or deemphasis channel settings.
- Selectable equalization, deemphasis, and integrated output squelch, providing optimized performance settings for system implementation at the lowest power.
- ALP mode consumes only 10 mA (maximum), extending critical battery life on portable devices when no external devices are connected to the eSATA port.
- Joins TI's growing portfolio of redriver/equalizer devices, supporting a wide range of technologies including SATA, SuperSpeed USB, PCI Express and DisplayPort.
Availability and pricing
The SN75LVCP601 is available now in a 20pin QFN package with suggested resale pricing of $2.00 each in quantities of 1,000.
Learn more about TI's interface portfolio at the links below:
- Order free samples and download a datasheet: www.ti.com/sn75lvcp601-preu.
- Quickly search TI's entire interface portfolio or download the latest selection guide: www.ti.com/interface-pr.
- Ask questions and help solve problems with fellow engineers in the Interface Forum of the TI E2E(TM) Community: www.ti.com/interfaceforum-pr.
Texas Instruments is a trade mark of Texas Instruments Incorporated. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH
Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) helps customers solve problems and develop new electronics that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun. A global semiconductor company, TI innovates through manufacturing, design and sales operations in more than 30 countries. For more information, go to www.ti.com.