- Pressemitteilung BoxID 502968
Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2011-2012
Strong revenue momentum continues: +39%
Third Quarter and First 9 Months Revenues
During the third quarter of fiscal year 2011-2012, Systar's revenue growth accelerated to 39%.
Over the first 9 months of fiscal year 2011-2012:
- Revenue grew to 16.5 M€, up 28% compared to the same period of the previous fiscal year
- Software revenue (license and maintenance) increased faster, reaching 11.6 M€, up 42%, mostly because of strong license sales
- 30% of license sales were generated by new customers while 70% came from renewals and add-on purchases of new products by existing customers
- Geographically, 47% of revenue came from France, 34% from EMEA out of France (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) and 19% from North America
- Growth came mainly from international sales: +54% in North America, +56% in EMEA and +8% in France.
Systar's medium and long term growth will be supported by its strong assets:
- The volume of deals in the pipeline is growing in Europe as well as in North America and in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Banking customers increase their investments in Systar's solutions despite the impact of the financial crisis because they help them to be proactive in key areas, such as customer relations, operational excellence, regulatory compliance and reduce operational risks.
- The increased need for control and performance management software for IT infrastructures due to the new complexities resulting from the massive adoption of virtualization and Cloud Computing technologies.
- For the past four years, Systar has chosen a strategy centered on innovation to overcome the challenges created by the financial and economic crisis, investing every year over 20% of its revenues in R&D in order to be able to seize new opportunities. This strategy will result in the launch of several new products in calendar 2012 which will foster revenue growth beginning in fiscal year 2012-2013.
Revenues for fiscal year 2011-2012 will be released on July 25, 2012, after market close.
Over 180 clients worldwide, including 10 of the world's 15 largest banks, rely on Systar's performance management software to transform their business and IT operations from reactive to proactive, solving problems prior to impacting the business. Systar is widely regarded as the leading provider of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) solutions and offers innovative Virtualization Management and IT Governance software for physical and virtual server and storage environments. Systar is listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000052854-SAR), and has offices in North America and Europe. More information about Systar is available at www.systar.com.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
In ihren Geschäftserwartungen für die kommenden zwölf Monate zeigen sich die Betriebe zuversichtlicher als am Jahresanfang 2013. Und dies obwohl sich die konjunkturelle...
Der Güterverkehr in den saarländischen Häfen an Saar und Mosel ist im vergangenen Jahr um über 16 Prozent angestiegen. Wie die IHK Saarland mitteilt, nahm die umgeschlagene...
Der Umsatz der digitalen Wirtschaft in Deutschland wächst seit dem Jahr 2008 um durchschnittlich 10,13 Prozent und steigt bis 2014 auf über 120 Milliarden Euro an....