First European Renewable Energy Fair In Brazil
The R-ENERGY BRAZIL 2009 FAIR & CONGRESS will take place between 17th -19th June, at the Anhembi Convention Centre, Sao Paulo, in Brazil; the event will gather a business fair focusing on biofuels and renewable energy business as well as a congress holding conferences on the latest business and academic trends and news in the sector. New technologies and the search for less contaminating and more economical energy sources will be the order of the day.
"Apart from providing knowledge update in the area, R-ENERGY means a great business opportunity, mainly due to growth in the world of alternative and sustainable energy sources and the importance in the energy matrix of every country", says Miguel Angel Bonilla, Executive Director of SVZ FAIRS in Barcelona, an entity coming from a Society, set up by the companies SURVEY, VERONAFIERE and FERIA DE ZARAGOZA, which organizes fairs on renewable energy around the world.
Oscar Schweitzer, Director of AROS CONSULTING, who promotes the fair in Sao Paulo, stands out that the exchange amongst companies from different continents "will bring about evolution and growth for those who take advantage of this timely moment of market internationalization". AROS CONSULTING is the representative of SVZ FAIRS in Brazil.
SVZ FAIRS is a company created specifically by business partners SURVEY MARKETING, VERONA FIERE and FERIA DE ZARAGOZA in order to organize events on renewable energy around the world; its activity focused on business events is taking place in Europe, Asia and Mercosur. The R-ENERGY FAIR AND CONGRESSES offer the experience and success obtained from other fairs such as POWER EXPO, SOLAR EXPO, BIOENERGY EXPO and BIOFUEL SUMMIT, which gather materials and equipment manufacturers for biomass, for fuels and renewable energy generation, for renewable fuels buyers and distributors, for participants in the chain of generation and distribution of renewable energy, for governmental bodies related to the agroindustry and energy as well as for the academic community, public and private researchers and investors in the sector.
Three SVZ FAIRS events have already been confirmed for 2009: in Argentina (Buenos Aires) between 10th-12th June; in Brazil (Sao Paulo) between 17th -19th June; in Turkey (Istanbul) between 8th -11th November. These events are part of the Society's permanent calendar as yearly events. The company is already negotiating with other countries, for 2010, about the introduction of new events that will be added to the already existent calendar.
SVZ FAIRS PARTNERS' PROFILES:
- VERONA FIERE - located in Verona, Italy, with 13 pavilions, 350,000 m2 of total exhibition area, 135,000 m2 of indoor exhibition area. Verona Fiere organizes The BIOENERGY EXPO and SOLAR EXPO fairs in the area of renewable energy.
- FERIA DE ZARAGOZA - located in Zaragoza city, Spain, with 9 pavilions, 185,000 m2 of total exhibition area; 88,000 m2 of indoor exhibition area. The POWER EXPO fair is also held here in the renewable energy area.
- SURVEY MARKETING: located in Bielefeld, Germany. With no pavilion for fairs, however, since 1995, it has organized nine different business events (fairs and congresses). It operates in countries such as Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Turkey, Poland, Argentina and Brazil. It performs the organization of the BIOFUEL SUMMIT fair and congress.
FAIRS RELATED TO R.ENERGY
- SOLAR EXPO: renewable energy fair yearly held in Verona. This year, the fair will celebrate its 10th edition, from 7th-9th May. Parallel is the GREEN BUILDING, which deals with energy efficiency and sustainable architecture. In 2008, this fair showed 57,000 m2 of exhibition area, had 898 exhibitors and received 55,000 visitors.
- BIOENERGY EXPO: exhibition dedicated to solid, liquid and gaseous energy from agricultural sources. The third edition will take place in Verona from 4th to 7th February 2010, in parallel with FIERAGRICOLA, the international agri-business show.
The Bioenergy Expo event will include: 1) an indoor exhibition area of 20.300 sqm; 2) an outdoor exhibition+dynamic test area of 8,000 sqm; 3) a workshop & study tours' programme. In 2008 the event attracted 127,000 visitors.
- POWER EXPO: renewable energy fair held every two years in Zaragoza. Next editions will take place in 2010, from 22nd -24th September. ECOBUILDING and EXPORECICLA take place at the same time focusing on energy efficiency and sustainable architecture issues. In 2008, these fairs showed 46,000 m2 of exhibition area, had 767 exhibitors and around 15,000 people visited the enclosure.
- BIOFUEL SUMMIT: fair and congress yearly held in Spain and Russia welcoming international speakers and exhibitors from each country. A merger occurred between this event and R-ENERGY.