ECO - Compact filtered AC connector with optimal price performance ratio
5120 - SCHURTER expands its ECO designed filtered IEC inlet family to include a version with flexible wire leads and a version for PCB mounting
The series combines an IEC C14 or C18 inlet with line filter in various mounting styles. With the addition of the flexible wire and PCB versions SCHURTER has again expanded its range of filtered power entry modules for low and high current applications.
The EMI filter is dimensioned as a 1stage filter for rated currents up to 15 A with a leakage current standard <0.5 mA and medical <5 ?A. The positive electrical contact of the broad metal flange to the chassis ensures optimal filtering and shielding.
Mounting options include screwon, rivet or snapin mounting. The snapin mounting style as well as the screwon version from rear side with its preformed threaded holes reduces labor costs. The PCB mount version is available with optional snap feet to safely fasten the unit on the printed circuit board. The flexible wire leads provides preassembly for easy and fast installation.
The 5120 is designed for use in IT, medical and industrial applications. The series is ENEC and cURus approved and complies with IEC/EN standards for office and medical equipment, 60950 and 60601-1 respectively.
- Appliance inlet IEC C14 or C18 acc. to 60320 with EMI filter
- Current ratings: up to 10 A at 250 VAC (ENEC/UL/CSA) or 15 A at 125/250 VAC (UL/CSA)
- Screwon or rivet mounting from front or rear side / Snapin mounting
- PCB mounting / flexible wire connection / Quick connect terminals / Solder terminals
- Standard or medical version
- Version for enhanced withstand voltage available (X1, Y1)
data sheet 5120 
data sheet 5120 Med 
New EMC Products 
Selector Power Entry Modules with Filter